#Racist------- trending on Twitter after Trump tells Dems to go back where they 'came from

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
Twitter users blasted President Trump after he tweeted that "'Progressive' Democrat Congresswomen" should "go back and fix the totally broken and crime infested places from which they came," with the hashtags #TrumpIsARacist and #RacistInChief trending on the platform Sunday.
#RacistInChief takes off on Twitter after Trump tells Dems to go back where they 'came from'

well, duh. Tell me something I didn't know. Trump is a racist. Cue the claims that pointing that simple fact out is going to destroy the Democrats. That's just the way it is since Trump gave racist far and wide legitimacy. When it's obvious that the opposite is true. It's going to destroy the Republican party.

Last edited:

the watchman

Former Staff
Jul 2011
becoming more and more
And #Trumpcult is still wondering why they got only a tiny fraction of minorities votes in 2016 and 2018 and are going to do even worse in 2020..SMFH
some of us remember how the Republican's were going to reach out to expand their base after Romney lost. Then Trump came along. At first, folks like Paul Ryan was at least calling his comments racist. HRC didn't go that far. But, the implication was clear. Then, once Trump got elected the GOP fell right in line. They made a conscious choice to embrace the right-wing fringe racist base. That's not everyone that's a Trump supporter. But, there are enough of them to still keep the party in line.

What's done is done. They should cut their losses right now and try to salvage what's left of the party. They could even start trying to expand the base incrementally by distancing themselves from Trump in the next election. If they aren't willing to do that publicly they should work behind the scenes trying to make sure he doesn't get elected again. We all know that's what they're talking about privately anyway. Trump thinks the "deep state" is out to get him anyway. May as well give him what he's wishing for.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
some of us remember how the Republican's were going to reach out to expand their base after Romney lost. Then Trump came along. At first, folks like Paul Ryan was at least calling his comments racist. HRC didn't go that far. But, the implication was clear. Then, once Trump got elected the GOP fell right in line. They made a conscious choice to embrace the right-wing fringe racist base. That's not everyone that's a Trump supporter. But, there are enough of them to still keep the party in line.

What's done is done. They should cut their losses right now and try to salvage what's left of the party. They could even start trying to expand the base incrementally by distancing themselves from Trump in the next election. If they aren't willing to do that publicly they should work behind the scenes trying to make sure he doesn't get elected again. We all know that's what they're talking about privately anyway. Trump thinks the "deep state" is out to get him anyway. May as well give him what he's wishing for.
Careful, you are going to fire up the Cult...:winktongue:

Apr 2012
#RacistInChief takes off on Twitter after Trump tells Dems to go back where they 'came from'

well, duh. Tell me something I didn't know. Trump is a racist. Cue the claims that pointing that simple fact out is going to destroy the Democrats. That's just the way it is since Trump gave racist far and wide legitimacy. When it's obvious that the opposite is true. It's going to destroy the Republican party.
More democrat lies. It has to do with the squads hate for this country and their racists attitude about illegals and Caucasians.

Jan 2018
Houston, TX

This Mexican-American wants those four idiots gone from Congress too. They can claim to be more patriotic if they want but we all know they too want to fundamentally change America in to the same shit hole countries they left. I want to impeach them, charge them, and do everything I can to defeat them to get them out of Congress now.