Rashida Tlaib Slammed by House GOP Over Comments on Holocaust, Palestinians

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Dear Mr. Derp,

Do you read? She said her ancestors. Ancestors are not our contemporaries.
I know you history revisionist aren't familiar with actual history but, her ancestors were no different than than the Palestinians today.

HCProf

Council Hall
Sep 2014
USA
Maybe she was referring to this
I doubt it....because what happened in the 40's completely discredits this. Why are democrats defending this slob? If she were republican the outrage would be deafening. We will destroy the Democrat party if we continue to coddle ignorant politicians because they have a D after their name or a muslim woman. She is in the big league now and none of her identify politics is appropriate in her role. She hates Jews....many Palestinians do. She has a axe to grind and is using social media to garner attention to her beliefs. This is wrong.

Sep 2013
On a hill
I doubt it....because what happened in the 40's completely discredits this. Why are democrats defending this slob? If she were republican the outrage would be deafening. We will destroy the Democrat party if we continue to coddle ignorant politicians because they have a D after their name or a muslim woman. She is in the big league now and none of her identify politics is appropriate in her role. She hates Jews....many Palestinians do. She has a axe to grind and is using social media to garner attention to her beliefs. This is wrong.
Maybe because I listened to her remark in context.

Reactions: Panzareta

CtC

Mar 2019
California
I know you history revisionist aren't familiar with actual history but, her ancestors were no different than than the Palestinians today.
No such thing as a Palistinian.But the Grand Mufti in the Holy Land during WW2 was on the side of Hitler. Talib is lying as usual. Her ancestors were ARABS. And she is probably a terrorist sympathizer.

Reactions: John T Ford
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
No such thing as a Palistinian.But the Grand Mufti in the Holy Land during WW2 was on the side of Hitler. Talib is lying as usual. Her ancestors were ARABS. And she is probably a terrorist sympathizer.
This is undeniable.

Sep 2013
On a hill
So were the Germans, and yet there were Germans that risked their lives to shelter, and save Jews.

Reactions: Panzareta
Jul 2013
On a happy trail
Mark Twain would disagree with your Palestinian remark.

Reactions: labrea