Raw-food raid highlights a hunger

Dec 2007
haha!! "america has really gone downhill"?? seriously, how do you get through the day? you're like the most melodramatic person i've ever encountered. isn't it exhausting?

Dec 2007
Raw-food raid highlights a hunger

What are these people afraid of, unlike GMO foods, no one is forcing you to eat neutrally dense foods, yet here they come, guns in hand to shut this warehouse down....America has really gone down hill.
Scientists and regulators point to epidemiological evidence linking disease outbreaks to raw milk: The milk can transmit bacteria such as E. coli O157:H7, salmonella, campylobacter and listeria, which can result in diarrhea, kidney failure or death.

seems like theres plenty to be scared of. and no one is forcing anyone to eat/drink gmo food. ever heard of organic? yep, they do make organic milk. and even raw milk is legal, the article just says that one store didn't have the right permit. OH THE HUMANITY!!

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
Scientists and regulators point to epidemiological evidence linking disease outbreaks to raw milk: The milk can transmit bacteria such as E. coli O157:H7, salmonella, campylobacter and listeria, which can result in diarrhea, kidney failure or death.
So what, how many times has foods that are GMO been recalled every year, more than raw milk would be my guess.

seems like theres plenty to be scared of. and no one is forcing anyone to eat/drink gmo food. ever heard of organic? yep, they do make organic milk. and even raw milk is legal, the article just says that one store didn't have the right permit. OH THE HUMANITY!![/QUOTE]
So cops can draw weapons for a civil matter, and raid organic warehouses for a lack of permits? Why do they treat this like some big time crime? And show me your proof that this warehouse did not have permits? This has nothing to do with permits, the government thinks....no, because of their useful idiots, they know they can control what you eat.

Dec 2007
So what, how many times has foods that are GMO been recalled every year, more than raw milk would be my guess.

So cops can draw weapons for a civil matter, and raid organic warehouses for a lack of permits? Why do they treat this like some big time crime? And show me your proof that this warehouse did not have permits? This has nothing to do with permits, the government thinks....no, because of their useful idiots, they know they can control what you eat.
the guns drawn raid was over the top. but did you read the article? they raided the place because they didn't have proper permits to sell raw foods:

But in the case of Rawesome, regulators allege that the group broke the law by failing to have the proper permits to sell food to the public. While the raid was happening at Rawesome, another went down at one of its suppliers, Healthy Family Farms in Ventura County. California agriculture officials said farm owner Sharon Palmer's processing plant had not met standards to obtain a license. Palmer could not be reached for comment.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
the guns drawn raid was over the top. but did you read the article? they raided the place because they didn't have proper permits to sell raw foods:

But in the case of Rawesome, regulators allege that the group broke the law by failing to have the proper permits to sell food to the public. While the raid was happening at Rawesome, another went down at one of its suppliers, Healthy Family Farms in Ventura County. California agriculture officials said farm owner Sharon Palmer's processing plant had not met standards to obtain a license. Palmer could not be reached for comment.
I wonder what the standards are, you shown where raw milk gets recalled, as I said big deal, there are recalls on foods all the damn time. I know they are coming after nutritionally dense foods, you will eat the nutritionally defunct GMO foods and Monsanto, who controls your government, will make a killing killing you.

Dec 2007
I wonder what the standards are, you shown where raw milk gets recalled, as I said big deal, there are recalls on foods all the damn time.
right, even raw/organic foods, despite you seeming to indicate otherwise.

I know they are coming after nutritionally dense foods, you will eat the nutritionally defunct GMO foods and Monsanto, who controls your government, will make a killing killing you.
organic food is exploding everywhere, and no one is "coming after" it. ever heard of whole foods? they're doing quite well.

michaelr

Former Staff
Dec 2006
FEMA Region 10
right, even raw/organic foods, despite you seeming to indicate otherwise.

organic food is exploding everywhere, and no one is "coming after" it. ever heard of whole foods? they're doing quite well.
I said so what Nick, never said I claimed otherwise.

GOOD people are waking up...here is a problem, so is the government.