Raw Story smears Meghan McCain

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
First up is a charming little piece they did about Meghan McCain, a young woman who just lost her father to a terrible disease, painting her as a problem drinker. The View’s Meghan McCain tearfully opens up about drinking through her dad’s cancer

Called out by Huffington Post's Yasher Ali.

And then we get this from a Raw Story senior editor and garbage person.

Backed up by fellow RS asshole.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Not seeing where the article in question called her a "problem" drinker.

She then turned to new co-host Abby Huntsman, a close personal friend of hers.

“Abby, when my dad was first diagnosed I got wasted with you, and I drank so much,” McCain said. “She was heavily pregnant and she watched me down Jack Daniels after Jack Daniels, and then I threw up and her sister held my hair back.”

That's it, nothing more, nothing less

And so far Megan McCain has not tweeted about the article. I would be more interested in HER take about it than anyone else.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Not seeing where the article in question called her a "problem" drinker.

She then turned to new co-host Abby Huntsman, a close personal friend of hers.

“Abby, when my dad was first diagnosed I got wasted with you, and I drank so much,” McCain said. “She was heavily pregnant and she watched me down Jack Daniels after Jack Daniels, and then I threw up and her sister held my hair back.”

That's it, nothing more, nothing less

And so far Megan McCain has not tweeted about the article. I would be more interested in HER take about it than anyone else.
Meghan McCain Unloads on Headline Implying She Has a Drinking Problem: 'Screw You!'