RE: TX AG quits over sexist posts/aide puts ME2R's marching c*nt's cartoon. MY BAD!!!

Jul 2015
Florida
Okay folks I tried to go back in and fix this. I have NO IDEA how I read it wrong. Still! But I FUCKED UP! I was blocked so I sent a note to the MOD with my mea culpa. Sorry, thought the TEXAS boss and subordinate BOTH resigned (a day apart)??

Didn't MEAN to!

PS (DO not come back and bitch about CROWD size in Pensacola. I won't own that one! You know who you are!)

Nov 2013
NY
Okay folks I tried to go back in and fix this. I have NO IDEA how I read it wrong. Still! But I FUCKED UP! I was blocked so I sent a note to the MOD with my mea culpa. Sorry, thought the TEXAS boss and subordinate BOTH resigned (a day apart)??

Didn't MEAN to!

PS (DO not come back and bitch about CROWD size in Pensacola. I won't own that one! You know who you are!)
That's one thing to admit a mistake.. granted.
Now, since you did not get banned from the other thread for the wrong post, but for your reaction when called out on it (that's how i read it)... an apology to goofball would be in order as well (and yes, i know how weird and wrong that sounds).