Reading a list of racist, discriminatory, non-inclusive groups in America

Mar 2019
In Sunday School with Hognoxious
Discriminatory Content

These groups don't want people of other races in these groups

Political Hotwire,

I don't know of any "white groups" that exclude other ethnicities, like the KKK, that aren't hated by 99% of White people.

But you can name dozens of black groups that openly discriminate against other skin colors in their group.

Is this racism to have groups that exclude other races/ethnicities like this?

And if it's politically correct for black groups to discriminate, why is there all this talk about white racism?

Discuss

Last edited:

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad

Political Hotwire,

I don't know of any "white groups" that exclude other ethnicities, like the KKK, that aren't hated by 99% of White people.

But you can name dozens of black groups that openly discriminate against other skin colors in their group.

And if it's politically correct for black groups to discriminate, why is there all this talk about white racism?

Discuss
You're implying that black people are of poor character. That's why I think you're full of shit.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad

Political Hotwire,

Discuss
If you really espoused the things that Jesus suggested, you'd ask, "why do black people feel the need to band together"? But you don't because you assume that it's a character flaw and that blacks are basically lazy and want things their way. You're really quite the hypocrite.

Mar 2019
You're implying that black people are of poor character. That's why I think you're full of shit.
Not at all. There are great black men of character that exist. I listened to a Christian podcast this morning, two black guys run the show, they discuss the Bible, current events, racism and give their opinions.

Keep throwing the racism accusations, it is just gonna lead to more Trump voters again.

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
Not at all. There are great black men of character that exist. I listened to a Christian podcast this morning, two black guys have the show, they discuss the Bible.
Yeah sure. But you establish in this thread that you think blacks who join black groups are of poor character.

You're rather unctuous and patronizing as you claim to love black people...as long as they're pretty much white like you.

Reactions: Friday13
Mar 2019
Yeah sure. But you establish in this thread that you think blacks who join black groups are of poor character.

You're rather unctuous and patronizing as you claim to love black people...as long as they're pretty much white like you.
I actually did not. If you can find where I said that these "blacks are of poor character," post it here.

Reactions: Bronwyn

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Orangemanbad
I actually did not. If you can find where I said that these "blacks are of poor character," post it here.

For the last 50 or so years--after your ilk stopped supporting full-on hate groups--you've made blacks the "other" in our society and support institutional racism, rationalizing it with the idea that, "they'd get every advantage if they just assimilated."

I'm not fond of most conservative Christian churches for this reason.

Reactions: Friday13