"Regardless of party"

Nov 2010
Ms. Boop,

I'm in a great place right now. If there is anything I can do to help, don't hesitate to ask.
Of course, you are good, that's all that matters. The epitome of being conservatives, all that matter is me me me and what happens to me, the hell with everything else. You are a perfect embodiment of the lack of empathy that it takes to be a conservative

Jan 2014
California
Of course, you are good, that's all that matters. The epitome of being conservatives, all that matter is me me me and what happens to me, the hell with everything else. You are a perfect embodiment of the lack of empathy that it takes to be a conservative
Dr. Simpson,

The fact that I care enough to try and help Boop proves I have real empathy, not the fake that you embody.

Jul 2014
midwest
Like you are different.

The epitome of being liberals, all that matter is me me me and what happens to me, the hell with everything else.

Just as true for one side as it is for the other...

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Like you are different.

The epitome of being liberals, all that matter is me me me and what happens to me, the hell with everything else.

Mmmm, which party would not even grant Garland a meeting, must less a hearing?

Which party said that if Clinton was elected they withhold a vote on any of her SCOTUS picks?

Nov 2013
NY
Mmmm, which party would not even grant Garland a meeting, must less a hearing?

Which party said that if Clinton was elected they withhold a vote on any of her SCOTUS picks?
Which "party" withheld tens of thousands of votes from Hillary, because "Bernie or bust" ?

Nov 2010
Like you are different.

And this just show the idiocy that it also takes to be on the right, what are you a parrot? Can't even make your own argument? And on top of it, it doesn't apply and is so incredibly dum

Sorry, liberals fight for things for other people that they may never get nor need, because we have empathy, for example assistance to those who are struggling, healthcare for those who don't have any, livable wages even though they may have a good job, or have good healthcare through work, like myself. Or for gay rights, when they are not gay themselves. Or to end discriminatory practices of races that they are not a part of. Or wanting good education and access to education to people other than rich kids, even though they aren't a kid or do not have kids.

That is the complete opposite of me me me.
More evidence of me me me from conservatives, they want to force their religious morals on everybody else. They don't want to pay taxes to help other people, but they demand the government does things to help them, for example how they whine about those inner city people should just move or find another job, yet, when their manufacturing and coal jobs went away, they elected Trump because they demanded the government bring jobs to them. or how about how many people turn conservative once they become well off. they got theirs, now they want to pay less and less taxes and the hell with everybody else.