Release of The Hunt cancelled – for now

Jun 2014
United States
UH HUH, yeahmmm…. you don't say? how interesting....

on another note,,,, I just patented bullet proof shoes...…

conservatives might need them... why you ask?

Because the good guys in this are the conservatives....

Wanna paira shoes?

I'd never heard of the movie, but you're right. The heroes in this movie are apparently the "victims".

Reactions: PACE
Nov 2013
None of your business
What an idiotic thread.
on the contrary, its quite refreshing as I was so distressed to hear that conservatives were actually experiencing bone searing withdrawal from their sudden denial of the use of plastic drinking straws. makes one wonder what salve their dear old mamans were using on their aureoles during those formative breast feeding year(s).

Reactions: Blues63

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
on the contrary, its quite refreshing as I was so distressed to hear that conservatives were actually experiencing bone searing withdrawal from their sudden denial of the use of plastic drinking straws. makes one wonder what salve their dear old mamans were using on their aureoles during those formative breast feeding year(s).

LOL It's good to see you back, Pace.

Reactions: Panzareta and PACE
Aug 2018
Vancouver
UH HUH, yeahmmm…. you don't say? how interesting....

on another note,,,, I just patented bullet proof shoes...…

conservatives might need them... why you ask?

Because the good guys in this are the conservatives....

Wanna paira shoes?
You can repeat it three times. It won't matter.

Nothing sinks in.

Trust me. I've done it. Didn't matter. It's like throwing water at a tsunami.

I guess in other news, The Hunger Games was made for people who want to kill children. Star Wars was made for people who desire to blow up planets. And, evidently, the Jurassic Park movies were made for dinosaurs who want to watch humans die.

Jan 2016
Colorado
You can repeat it three times. It won't matter.

Nothing sinks in.

Trust me. I've done it. Didn't matter. It's like throwing water at a tsunami.

I guess in other news, The Hunger Games was made for people who want to kill children. Star Wars was made for people who desire to blow up planets. And, evidently, the Jurassic Park movies were made for dinosaurs who want to watch humans die.
Blowing up planets sounds like a lot of FUN to me, but I'd only do it if they were uninhabited, and uninhabitable.

:cool:

Reactions: the bull59