Relic thought to be from Jesus' manger arrives in Bethlehem

Jun 2014
United States
Not anyone else. But those who speak wrongly of that which is Christian clearly shows that they are not Christian or they wouldn't be doing that. And if they are not Christian but simply want to belittle the things that are Christian then I don't see how it can come any closer to being heathen. As for you, I felt you could have used a lot more caution in your posting so that you would not appear to be trampling on that which is Christian or a Christian belief yet you were making fun of it with your comparison.

Idol worship isn't a Christian behavior. The Bible forbids it.

Reactions: Friday13
Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Pretty much, yeah. It’s all bullshit.
The atheistic point of view that obviously and most erroneously believes that they made themselves or evolved from a tree or a rock (that incidentally was made by God) is clearly what you are saying about Christianity.

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Idol worship isn't a Christian behavior. The Bible forbids it.
Of course it does. But we are not talking about idol worship here. A piece that is thought to be from Jesus' manger is not an idol but a holy relic and that point must be clearly made for all to know and understand.

Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
Not anyone else. But those who speak wrongly of that which is Christian clearly shows that they are not Christian or they wouldn't be doing that. And if they are not Christian but simply want to belittle the things that are Christian then I don't see how it can come any closer to being heathen. As for you, I felt you could have used a lot more caution in your posting so that you would not appear to be trampling on that which is Christian or a Christian belief yet you were making fun of it with your comparison.
When you call non-believers "heathens" you are forfeiting the moral high-ground.

Jesus would have absolutely hated that and called you out for it.

Reactions: Friday13 and knight
Mar 2015
Mad Prophet
The atheistic point of view that obviously and most erroneously believes that they made themselves or evolved from a tree or a rock (that incidentally was made by God) is clearly what you are saying about Christianity.
Humans made themselves? No, they evolved many times to be who they are and life didn't magically appear.

if you recreate the early elements of the earth, (methane, carbon, etc) and shoot electrical current through it (lightning) amino acids (the building blocks of protein) begin to form. It's not that much of a stretch to imagine a chance combination of atoms that would begin to string together proteins.

Your explanation does not account for who created God or why god created man. At least I have since on my side.

...And you can call me whatever you want, I refuse to stoop to your level. If you prefer "Christian," than Christian it is.

Reactions: Friday13