Religion is manmade

Jan 2007
Irrelevant
The earliest religions were animalistic.
That is easy to accept. You could say they worshipped Mother Nature but I doubt they had classes or congregation.
No God above nessasary.
We know now no god was nessasary for man to be created, just as no god above was nesasay for the three waves of life before us. Did Dinosuars need a god ?
Man created god.
This is why we have differant religions across the world.
Writing did not begin with religious writing but as arithmetic in its earliest form for trading
You probably meant animism, not animalistic.

duh?

Nov 2008
Washington state
If everything that exists, just because it exists, was made for an intended purpose by an intelligent mind, then someone must have created God.
The Atheist view assumes everything evolves without a plan or design. We just got lucky and have the right amount of oxygen levels, the right amount of elements in the natural foods we eat to survive and the brain to-better things like health care, transportation. Technology and more. The person that recognizes there must of been a grand design for earth and its inhabitants to grow and survive is looking at the logic rather then making up reasons why there was no designer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
The Atheist view assumes everything evolves without a plan or design. We just got lucky and have the right amount of oxygen levels, the right amount of elements in the natural foods we eat to survive and the brain to-better things like health care, transportation. Technology and more. The person that recognizes there must of been a grand design for earth and its inhabitants to grow and survive is looking at the logic rather then making up reasons why there was no designer
It's utterly amazing how you can't read the most simple English sentences. I wrote a post consisting of a mere 23 words, none of which you can understand.

Answer the question: If everything that exists, just because it exists, was made for an intended purpose by an intelligent designer, then an intelligent designer must have designed God because God exists. So who created God?

The Atheist view assumes everything evolves without a plan or design. We just got lucky and have the right amount of oxygen levels
If we have the right amount of oxygen, why is it harder to breathe up in the mountains and why is it impossible to breathe underwater? Why do humans inhabit a small portion of the Earth?

the right amount of elements in the natural foods we eat to survive
If we have the right amount of elements in the food we eat, why did the Chinese discover deficiency diseases? Why do we have to be careful to eat just the right amount of food to get the right nutrition? Why do so many people suffer from food allegergies and food poisoning?

the brain to-better things like health care,
Our health care is far from perfect. People have adverse reactions to medications(some of whom have died from), surgeons botch surgeries and doctors lose medical malpractice lawsuits against them.

A multitide of people all over the world have died in car accidents and the same has happened to people using many other modes of transportation.

Computers and technology could do a lot more. Computers are often slow and freeze up. Internet is also slow at times. The technology we have today took a multitude of years to develop.

The person that recognizes there must of been a grand design for earth and its inhabitants to grow and survive is looking at the logic rather then making up reasons why there was no designer
The person you claim is "looking at the logic" is making the logical fallacy, Begging the Question. He or she is saying "God designed material reality because I have seen material reality that can only be described as God's design." The person assumes his or her conclusion is true in the premises. This person is also making a Texas Sharpshooter fallacy by collecting data that seems to support his or her preconceived conclusion and throwing out data that contradicts it. I posted the contradicting data above. The person is also suffering from a Self-Serving Bias by interpreting the data to mean what he or she wants it to mean instead of what it objectively means.

Nov 2008
Washington state
It's utterly amazing how you can't read the most simple English sentences. I wrote a post consisting of a mere 23 words, none of which you can understand.

Answer the question: If everything that exists, just because it exists, was made for an intended purpose by an intelligent designer, then an intelligent designer must have designed God because God exists. So who created God?

If we have the right amount of oxygen, why is it harder to breathe up in the mountains and why is it impossible to breathe underwater? Why do humans inhabit a small portion of the Earth?

If we have the right amount of elements in the food we eat, why did the Chinese discover deficiency diseases? Why do we have to be careful to eat just the right amount of food to get the right nutrition? Why do so many people suffer from food allegergies and food poisoning?

Our health care is far from perfect. People have adverse reactions to medications(some of whom have died from), surgeons botch surgeries and doctors lose medical malpractice lawsuits against them.

A multitide of people all over the world have died in car accidents and the same has happened to people using many other modes of transportation.

Computers and technology could do a lot more. Computers are often slow and freeze up. Internet is also slow at times. The technology we have today took a multitude of years to develop.

The person you claim is "looking at the logic" is making the logical fallacy, Begging the Question. He or she is saying "God designed material reality because I have seen material reality that can only be described as God's design." The person assumes his or her conclusion is true in the premises. This person is also making a Texas Sharpshooter fallacy by collecting data that seems to support his or her preconceived conclusion and throwing out data that contradicts it. I posted the contradicting data above. The person is also suffering from a Self-Serving Bias by interpreting the data to mean what he or she wants it to mean instead of what it objectively means.
God gave people a brain so they would know not to breathe under water. God has always been and always will be.

Apr 2011
My mother's womb, of course.
God gave people a brain so they would know not to breathe under water.
But people aren't born knowing they can't breathe underwater.

If God created the human brain, then God is a dumb ass designer and not an intelligent one. The human brain must constantly remind itself of information or it will forget it, and thanks to your human brain, you read and write at a second-grade level.

God has always been and always will be.
This logical fallacy is Special Pleading. If everything that exists, just because it exists, was created for an intended purpose by an intelligent mind, then God, which exists, must have an intelligent designer. Now you jump in and make an exception to a hypothesis that you devised by saying God, which exists, doesn't have a creator. Arguments and rational inquiry cannot tolerate contradictions.

Your friend, Ray Comfort made that very same logical fallacy when he debated the Rational Response Squad on Nightline, and boy did he make an ass of himself on national television. You read the Holy Bible. You should read Aesop's Fables, especially the story that says "Happy are those who learn from the misfortunes of others."

Special pleading - RationalWiki

Oct 2011
Washington State
Saying their is no proof of God creating all things is like an Atheist saying the Twin Towers were not designed, the builders just started building in hopes the tower would stand. The chances of the existence of humans on earth with the perfect oxygen levels, is not an accident. No where else in the Universe could humans exist, but scientist keep trying and failing.
Actually, planets have been identified in our Universe that could sustain life. The earth used to be a flaming ball of fire 14 billion years ago. Why didn't God just create the earth as it is today instead creating it gradually over 14 billion years? They say God created the heavens and earth in 6 days, he couldn't even finish the job. I mean he/she is the all powerful, right? Sounds like an underachiever to me.

The idea that some God or magical entity waved a wand and created this Universe is illogical, it evolved.

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."

-- Chapman Cohen

Nov 2008
Washington state
Actually, planets have been identified in our Universe that could sustain life. The earth used to be a flaming ball of fire 14 billion years ago. Why didn't God just create the earth as it is today instead creating it gradually over 14 billion years? They say God created the heavens and earth in 6 days, he couldn't even finish the job. I mean he/she is the all powerful, right? Sounds like an underachiever to me.

The idea that some God or magical entity waved a wand and created this Universe is illogical, it evolved.

"Gods are fragile things; they may be killed by a whiff of science or a dose of common sense."

-- Chapman Cohen
That’s like saying , “The Twin Towers Evolved”. Where are these other planets where we can survive? This planet will pass away in a ball of flames. Didn’t Al Gore say the ice would be melted at the pole by now? Maybe he stopped flying around in his jet telling us that and delayed the meltdown

Nov 2008
Washington state
But people aren't born knowing they can't breathe underwater.

If God created the human brain, then God is a dumb ass designer and not an intelligent one. The human brain must constantly remind itself of information or it will forget it, and thanks to your human brain, you read and write at a second-grade level.

This logical fallacy is Special Pleading. If everything that exists, just because it exists, was created for an intended purpose by an intelligent mind, then God, which exists, must have an intelligent designer. Now you jump in and make an exception to a hypothesis that you devised by saying God, which exists, doesn't have a creator. Arguments and rational inquiry cannot tolerate contradictions.

Your friend, Ray Comfort made that very same logical fallacy when he debated the Rational Response Squad on Nightline, and boy did he make an ass of himself on national television. You read the Holy Bible. You should read Aesop's Fables, especially the story that says "Happy are those who learn from the misfortunes of others."

Special pleading - RationalWiki
If you were right no one would ever drown. I saw a guy drown that swam out to the middle of a lake in a storm. No one could get to him to save him. His brain failed him