Remember Leland Keyser? You know, Christine Ford's friend that supposedly supported her claim of rape?

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
From the new book coming out:

"We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”"

Whoops, turns out Ford is proved to be a liar once again

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/15/new-book-christine-blasey-fords-friend-leland-keyser-doesnt-believe/
The Federalist again. LOLOL Maybe you should find another source to back it up.

Jun 2013
Here
From the new book coming out:

"We spoke multiple times to Keyser, who also said that she didn’t recall that get-together or any others like it. In fact, she challenged Ford’s accuracy. “I don’t have any confidence in the story.”"

Whoops, turns out Ford is proved to be a liar once again

https://thefederalist.com/2019/09/15/new-book-christine-blasey-fords-friend-leland-keyser-doesnt-believe/
Funny, last time info came from a book, you all called it "fake news".....

Will there be an "update" to this story too?

Again, what sort of woman would want to face the kind of thoughts about them exhibited here are elsewhere and one might ask, did Donald Trump (or Brett Kavanaugh) send one of their fixers with a check for an amount of money to get her to stay silent about this?

After all, if Stormy Daniels could get a check for $130,000, how much would anyone say Brett Kavanaugh's approval to the SCOTUS might be worth.

Remember, Trump denied knowing anything about the payment to Stormy Daniels, then had to admit it (even if he has never admitted doing anything that would justify it) because of a tax disclosure.

Might there be something found in his books and tax returns (the ones he said he would release and chided Romney for not releasing his) that would reveal payments? Trump also bragged about how he would contribute to politicians to get them to kiss his a**.

Was Trump Fibbing About Buying Politicians Then or Now?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dangermouse
Jun 2013
Here
Mr. knot,

So true, you couldn't counter what I said.

Nice to see an honest lawyer. Rare, but nice.
And you have "countered" what, exactly?

Are you referring to Michael Cohen's "honesty"? As with Donald Trump, which part is "honest"?

Trump appears to have some problems with people he inevitably throws under a bus.

"Such individuals are very impulsive and can fly off the handle with little or no provocation, but nothing rattles them for long. Analogously, they can fulfill their obligations for a short period of time to win their targets’ trust, but are unreliable over the long haul. No matter what promises they make and how important their commitment to fulfill them may be to others, they’ll eventually let people down. In fact, they go out of their way to hurt and betray those who trust them."
How to recognize a conman in business and life

Maybe this has something to do with Leland Keyser

GoFundMe page launched to help Blasey Ford friend Leland Keyser

Possibly a reluctance, as a professional golfer, to admit she participated in drunken antics with Brett Kavanaugh and others?
What we know about Deborah Ramirez, the second woman to accuse Kavanaugh of sexual assault

Last edited:
Reactions: labrea
Jan 2014
California
And you have "countered" what, exactly?

Are you referring to Michael Cohen's "honesty"? As with Donald Trump, which part is "honest"?

Trump appears to have some problems with people he inevitably throws under a bus.

"Such individuals are very impulsive and can fly off the handle with little or no provocation, but nothing rattles them for long. Analogously, they can fulfill their obligations for a short period of time to win their targets’ trust, but are unreliable over the long haul. No matter what promises they make and how important their commitment to fulfill them may be to others, they’ll eventually let people down. In fact, they go out of their way to hurt and betray those who trust them."
How to recognize a conman in business and life

Maybe this has something to do with Leland Keyser

GoFundMe page launched to help Blasey Ford friend Leland Keyser
Mr. Knot,

I countered nothing, but rather I presented an argument, which of course you had no response to (except of course, your previous dishonest ad hominem, and the dishonest ad hominem you just threw out.)

Jun 2013
Here
Mr. Knot,

I countered nothing, but rather I presented an argument, which of course you had no response to (except of course, your previous dishonest ad hominem, and the dishonest ad hominem you just threw out.)
All you have done is try to accuse me of something. You have offered no counter to anything I have presented as a counter to what you appeared to be proposing as a topic of conversation.

Would you like to engage in the conversation or continue to try to avoid doing so?

Jan 2014
California
All you have done is try to accuse me of something. You have offered no counter to anything I have presented as a counter to what you appeared to be proposing as a topic of conversation.

Would you like to engage in the conversation or continue to try to avoid doing so?
Mr. knot,

Actually, I presented a debate with regard to the good Justice Kavanaugh, and you, instead of addressing the argument, countered with "Trump, Trump, Trump."

So if you would like to stay on subject, please, do so. Otherwise, I do not follow dishonest fallacious debate.