Remember the Restaurant Sarah Sanders Was Asked to Leave?

Apr 2019
Southeast
Obviously you support restaurants denying customers service based on their political beliefs.

Do you also support restaurants denying customers service based on their Religion and/or Skin Color as well.

There is no difference ... it's the very same thing

You see, when it comes to the LEFT .....

DISCRIMINATION is good as long as those targeted are acceptable targets by the LEFT.

THAT'S THE BOTTOM LINE

This thread is truly ALL revaling, isn't it.
They better be glad she is not queer and ordered cake!

Jul 2007
So. Md.
The thing that stops me most is being a normal person who isn't deranged because of politics.
Has it occurred to you that it's not merely politics for some of us? What is being done to those babies and children of asylum seekers is unconscionable. And that's mostly what the restaurant owner is upset about.

Nov 2009
SoCal
What have they done? SPent 100k on facebook ads? come on...
Trolling, doxing, tweeting and retweeting, all the same sort of stuff that this restaurant is dealing with. You don't have to believe it if you don't want to... but that the Russians have done all this is public knowledge. That they may have done it to this restaurant is purely my speculation based on what they have done in the past.

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Has it occurred to you that it's not merely politics for some of us? What is being done to those babies and children of asylum seekers is unconscionable. And that's mostly what the restaurant owner is upset about.
That's weird. Because it was pretty conscionable up until 2016.
Everyone else has issues that they think are important and feel passionate about. We'll see how far this new love of blacklisting goes when liberals are on the receiving end of it. Not very is my guess.