Remember the Restaurant Sarah Sanders Was Asked to Leave?

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Are gays getting married attacking conservative christians in the same way that sanders attacks the press, for instance, in her defense of the liar in chief?

Wait so you are saying because sanders can be hostile to a hostile press, she deserves it?

Sep 2013
On a hill
Wait so you are saying because sanders can be hostile to a hostile press, she deserves it?
Im saying that it may be appropriate to ban someone in a public position who is employed to defend policies, and speech designed to pander to hate.

The difference is being gay, or black, etc., is not a choice, nor does it threaten anyone's safety, Sanders has made a choice to defend a liar, and stochastic terrorist.

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Im saying that it may be appropriate to ban someone in a public position who is employed to defend policies, and speech designed to pander to hate.

The difference is being gay, or black, etc., is not a choice, nor does it threaten anyone's safety, Sanders has made a choice to defend a liar, and stochastic terrorist.

Sanders threatens your safety?

So you would support a restauraunt kicking out Obama, or other left leaning person if they so choose?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
Wow. Chief, I just linked you to a much larger campaign against a restauraunt over a tv show, why do you think this nation wouldn't do the same for this restauraunt. writing bad yelp reviews is easy...

You Just Got Attacked By Fake 1-Star Reviews. Now What?

It's fairly common.
I am not arguing that it can't happen that way... I am arguing that it's possible that the number jumped up significantly due to Russian troll farms. It has happened before... and so far they are typically helping Trump's republicans when they do.