Remember When Obama Proposed Sending Illegals to Jeff Session's Home County?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

President Barack Obama (AP Photo/Carolyn Kaster)

The White House is considering a plan to relocate thousands of illegal immigrant children to the home state of U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions, causing some to question whether presidential politics is at play.

Sessions has for years has led the opposition to immigration policies supported by President Barack Obama. The plan would send the children to Baldwin County, across the bay from Sessions' home in Mobile County.

Sessions has also emerged among Donald Trump's fiercest supporters and was the first senator to endorse the GOP presidential nominee.Trump's hardline immigration approach - which includes deportation of all undocumented immigrants and a wall built along the U.S.-Mexican border -- has been embraced by Sessions.

"It's highly probable that this is more political than practical," said Baldwin County Commissioner Chris Elliott.

Said Baldwin County Sheriff Huey "Hoss" Mack: "I hope that is not the case. The polls I've seen is Alabama is very conservative on the immigration issue. The federal government is not."

White House considers sending illegal immigrant children to Sessions' home state

I am sure none of our Leftist friends remember this.

Obama's proposal, unlike Trump's proposal, was clearly pure political spite.

There are no sancutary cities in Alabama.

Trump has proposed to send these illegals to sanctuary cities, who want them, including Nancy Pelosi's district, who has referred to illegals as "little gifts of love".

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
If it weren't for double standards, some people would have no standards at all!

"Do as I say, not as I do!"
It really shows just how gullible the Sheeple are.

The fake news MSM makes out like Trump's proposal is some political retaliation stunt when what Obama proposed was retaliation.

Jeff Session's is a huge critic of illegal immigration and there are NO sanctuary cities in Alabama.

Sanctuary cities LOVE Illegals ......

Trump proposal to send the illgals there should be viewed as an act of kindness.

Jul 2014
midwest
It really shows just how gullible the Sheeple are.

The fake news MSM makes out like Trump's proposal is some political retaliation stunt when what Obama proposed was retaliation.

Jeff Session's is a huge critic of illegal immigration and there are NO sanctuary cities in Alabama.

Sanctuary cities LOVE Illegals ......

Trump proposal to send the illgals there should be viewed as an act of kindness.
Maybe we should send all the illegals to sanctuary cities.

After all, we want them to go where they are welcome, right?

Mar 2019
California

The White House is considering a plan to relocate thousands of illegal immigrant children to the home state of U.S. Sen. Jeff Sessions, causing some to question whether presidential politics is at play.

Sessions has for years has led the opposition to immigration policies supported by President Barack Obama. The plan would send the children to Baldwin County, across the bay from Sessions' home in Mobile County.

Sessions has also emerged among Donald Trump's fiercest supporters and was the first senator to endorse the GOP presidential nominee.Trump's hardline immigration approach - which includes deportation of all undocumented immigrants and a wall built along the U.S.-Mexican border -- has been embraced by Sessions.

"It's highly probable that this is more political than practical," said Baldwin County Commissioner Chris Elliott.

Said Baldwin County Sheriff Huey "Hoss" Mack: "I hope that is not the case. The polls I've seen is Alabama is very conservative on the immigration issue. The federal government is not."

White House considers sending illegal immigrant children to Sessions' home state

Trump has proposed to send these illegals to sanctuary cities, who want them, including Nancy Pelosi's district, who has referred to illegals as "little gifts of love".
I just SAW that idea. Please send the FIRST wave to Hollywood and Beverly Hills.

Jul 2011
Memphis, Tn.

Exactly HOW is Trump's proposal NOT political spite?
Please clarify.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Exactly HOW is Trump's proposal NOT political spite?
Please clarify.
Sanctuary cities love their illegals and should be pleased as punch to recieve them.

Nanny Pelosi called them "gift's of love".

Shouldn't they all be thankful of the President generosity?