Reminder: Second Democratic Debate TONIGHT, June 27th!

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
This is an early REMINDER that the Second Democratic Debate Is On TONIGHT, June 27th, At 9:00 PM E.T., 8:00 PM CT On Most NBC Stations.
Tonight We'll hear From Vice-President Joe Biden, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Others

Feel Free To Use This Thread For Discussion On the Second Debate!

Reactions: Blueneck

CtC

Mar 2019
California
This is an early REMINDER that the Second Democratic Debate Is On TONIGHT, June 27th, At 9:00 PM E.T., 8:00 PM CT On Most NBC Stations.
Tonight We'll hear From Vice-President Joe Biden, Mayor Pete Buttigieg, Bernie Sanders and Others

Feel Free To Use This Thread For Discussion On the Second Debate!
Think I will watch Hannity. Or maybe watch my Giants lose again. But I do wonder if Biden flip-flops twice or three times. Any bets?

Mar 2010
Indiana
Think I will watch Hannity. Or maybe watch my Giants lose again. But I do wonder if Biden flip-flops twice or three times. Any bets?
Why would you waste your time with Biden when we've got the biggest flip flopper douchebag of the century as president. And unpredictable too.

CtC

Mar 2019
California
Why would you waste your time with Biden when we've got the biggest flip flopper douchebag of the century as president. And unpredictable too.
Sure. Sure flip=flopped on making a great economy. I saved $2100 in TAX this year.

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio
I hope the minute Biden starts preaching the gospel of bipartisanship, someone mentions Merrick Garland. Or "you lie!" Or Boehner yelling "Hell no you can't!"

8 years he and Barack tried to reach across the aisle and got their fingers bitten off every time. And then they called them "feckless cowards" and "weak".

I think one thing Dems are all sick of is the idea that Republicans can be reasoned with if you just approach them correctly. I don't think it's possible anymore. Their base won't tolerate them working with Dems on anything.