Removal By Xmas?

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Reactions: knight
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Dont see that. Its unlikely the HOR will even take a vote until after the first of the year. Too many holiday weeks and ignoring subpoenas for anything to happen sooner. Plus Trump doesnt want to go anywhere. He will hang in until the end.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Dont see that. Its unlikely the HOR will even take a vote until after the first of the year. Too many holiday weeks and ignoring subpoenas for anything to happen sooner. Plus Trump doesnt want to go anywhere. He will hang in until the end.
I could be wrong.......but I don't think so.

• Haha
Reactions: Luca
Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio

Trump has no endurance. He'll become more volatile in the coming days and weeks.

Republican senators will desert him out of fear they will not be
re-elected.

Less than 30 days.
So you agree with Kaytel?

Sondland now remembers there was a quid pro quo. Pompeo is now being called a coward for not standing up for his career officials. Barr is hiding somewhere. Trump is getting jeers and boos

Reactions: Madeline

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
I think I'm so beat down that I've become incredibly cynical. I would not be surprised if Trump pulls a Putin, and stays forever. I absolutely do not see him leaving under his own steam. I am HOPING he loses, and leaves. I'm not so sure his ego will allow it.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Kaytel said Trump would not be on the ballot. He is a pretty smart Attorney.

Reactions: Madeline
Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Lets also not forget Trump is cornered. He leaves office he can be prosecuted. So he wants desperately to stay in the office. He is going to do just about anything to retain that power.

Reactions: Babba
Dec 2018
Florida
I think I'm so beat down that I've become incredibly cynical. I would not be surprised if Trump pulls a Putin, and stays forever. I absolutely do not see him leaving under his own steam. I am HOPING he loses, and leaves. I'm not so sure his ego will allow it.
Well. I mean, we are still waiting on that concrete evidence of Russian collusion that he was supposed to be removed for. I know more people now that are more likely to support trump than before. Most because the democrats shot themselves in the foot with their noise machine. Don’t get me wrong. I’m not a fan of Trump. But I feel that democrats never had any intention of respecting his election via electoral college. And I think I’m not the only person who feels that they have pitched a massive hissy fit since.

Oh. And if he refuses to leave like Putin? Shoot his ass and drag him out. He is a federal politician and the second existe for exactly that kind of behavior. I won’t argue.

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas

Trump has no endurance. He'll become more volatile in the coming days and weeks.

Republican senators will desert him out of fear they will not be re-elected.

Less than 30 days.

JMO, obviously.

Your thoughts?
What will Trump be removed for?