Removal By Xmas?

Oct 2013
USA

Trump has no endurance. He'll become more volatile in the coming days and weeks.

Republican senators will desert him out of fear they will not be re-elected.

Less than 30 days.

JMO, obviously.

Your thoughts?
The Senate is unlikely to move that fast. ;)

Reactions: HadEnough2
Oct 2014
Galaxy ZRF
Reactions: Madeline
Oct 2011
Washington State
Dont see that. Its unlikely the HOR will even take a vote until after the first of the year. Too many holiday weeks and ignoring subpoenas for anything to happen sooner. Plus Trump doesnt want to go anywhere. He will hang in until the end.
Someone claimed on another thread that dems wouldn't hold public hearings until after Thanksgiving. Public hearings will begin next week with a bang. Let's see what happens after that. This isn't Mueller testifying.

The people who voted for Trump thinking he would change once he got into office were wrong. Trump was going to clean up the swamp, build a wall, and healthcare for all, paid for by the government. Oh, and a big middle class tax cuts. Trumpster's fell flat on their face on that one.

Democrats got enough on Trump now by those who have come forward. Going after those who have denied subpoenas may not even be necessary. Going to be interesting to say the least.

I love Whistleblowers. Oh, and Adam Schiff.

Reactions: Madeline
Jan 2007
GMAFB, you are worse than Chicken Little, "the sky is falling, the sky is falling"...Every other first world country already has UHC, so where are our doctors going? Sweden? Canada? Maybe Costa Rica to make the big bucks? We already have quacks being brought in from the third world, our medical colleges limit enrollment to keep wages high as possible. Foreign investment is going no where, no one else has the market economy that we have, no one. Third world workers are lined up to come here and do the menial jobs right now..I can guarantee you will not be any more pissed off at what happens than I have been pissed off at Trump's shenanigans, pay back is a fucking bitch...

What will be the incentive to be a doctor? Their fees will be drastically cut. Thus their earning potential after spending a fortune on med school. Those old enough will just retire.
We don't need menial workers, we need those that will invent new products and techniques. We need production to stay here. Capital goes where it is treated well. Warren will end that. All the wealth (taxes) goes to Washington where she will dictate where it goes.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
What will be the incentive to be a doctor? Their fees will be drastically cut. Thus their earning potential after spending a fortune on med school. Those old enough will just retire.
None of this is true. Plus, our young doctors will be free if the mountains of student loan debt so many are burdened with now.

We don't need menial workers, we need those that will invent new products and techniques.
Invention is a function of imagination, etc. Not wealth or membership in the 1%. I'd be surprised if any of the Gilded Age's heirs ever invented a damned thing.

You ought to watch more "Shark Tank"

We need production to stay here.
Whut production?

Capital goes where it is treated well.
Rich people invest where their money will be safe and profit opportunities are best.

Warren will end that. All the wealth (taxes) goes to Washington where she will dictate where it goes.
I'm a Sanders voter. But will rich people flee the U.S. to avoid "soak the rich" taxes? Give up their U.S. citizenship?

Nope.

Feb 2010
between Moon and NYC
Depends on the timing. If it occurs after the primary season, the RNC likely would select Pence (as long as he isnt wrapped up in the scandal) and allow him to select a VP. It is possible though Pence could step aside and allow someone else to top the ticket.
Still disagree. The RNC has one goal. To win. (not unlike the DNC.)

Pence generates nothing in the way of enthusiasm/energy. And the RNC is in no way obligated to run with him. There are other candidates with far greater chances of winning. (Your Nikki Haley suggestion is one of them.)

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
Still disagree. The RNC has one goal. To win. (not unlike the DNC.)

Pence generates nothing in the way of enthusiasm/energy. And the RNC is in no way obligated to run with him. There are other candidates with far greater chances of winning. (Your Nikki Haley suggestion is one of them.)

True but I dont think they would want to anger the Trump supporters. Trump could conceivably still support Pence for VP and even endorse him. Pence could still pick Haley as VP. It all depends on how this goes.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Haley would probably be a sure-fire win. The question is whether she would run in the event of a Trump downfall. I had assumed she was waiting for 2024 - she is young enough and certainly has the time.

Reactions: bajisima