Rep. John Lewis on the House floor: “I believe, I truly believe, the time to begin impeachment proceedings against this president has come."

Sep 2019
dfw, texas
it makes no political sense to try and impeach Trump with a gutless republican senate standing by to defend trump. but not everything we do, as citizens, or legislators do, as leaders of the country, should be tied to political considerations.

trump should be impeached because he is not fit to be the president, the commander in chief, and the Constitution gives the House the right to judge the president along those lines.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
I have been against impeachment because I thought it would give the Republicans campaign fodder, but I have changed my mind, impeach this mother fucker. I want an unending stream of witnesses against his corrupt and filthy administration in front of an impeachment committee testifying every single day for the rest of his term.

Jan 2019
southeast
do you live on Bizarro World? in that world, John Lewis is an idiot and Trump is not one of the most dishonest idiots to ever host a game show.
When an idiot calls for impeachment right after Trump was elected it is just plain simple. John Lewis is an idiot.

Reactions: spyydrr