Rep. Keith Ellison's Ex-Partner Shares Medical Record Supporting Abuse Allegations

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
Rep. Keith Ellison's Ex-Partner Shares Medical Record Supporting Abuse Allegations

The woman who accused Rep. Keith Ellison of domestic violence has shared what seems to be a medical record showing that she disclosed to her health provider that the Minnesota Democrat had physically abused her.
In August, Ellison's former partner Karen Monahan accused him of verbal and physical abuse. She alleges that Ellison repeatedly insulted her, emotionally manipulated her, and cheated on during the years-long relationship. Monahan claims she ended things with Ellison after an argument turned physical, with him dragging her off a bed by her legs and telling her to "get the fuck out" of his house.

So should he step down? Ran out of the democrat party vice chair slot? what say you?

Sep 2016
My own world
So should he step down? Ran out of the democrat party vice chair slot? what say you?
She accused him in August 2018 correct? This report is Nov 2017. Ok why not investigate the claim? In the meanwhile he should step down from running and step down from his post at the DNC. I don't like the guy anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: Blueneck

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
This is after she accused him of it, a small but important detail don't you think? She accused him in August 2017 and this report is Nov 2017. She says she is afraid to tell her story publically but she already had???

So you think she's lying?

Sep 2016
My own world
So you think she's lying?
I did before the note, now I am willing to listen and keep an open mind. I think the tape she doesn't present that she says she has put me in the unbeliever category until this. I don't get why she would not present the tape if it shows what she claims.

Sep 2016
My own world
Not only does this reflect clearly upon the Left's double standard but, it shows how fraudulent their accusations against Kavanaugh.
Not mind Ford, I want him to step down and the accusations investigation noting the doctors note from BEFORE she made the allegation. She has a tape, show it to the authorities and case closed=no more elected office for him and he may in fact get charged. Ellis will not be able to deny it unless of course he tries the Trump trick of saying it was just locker room talk and there are people stupid enough to believe it like they did with Trump.

Rev. Hellh0und

Former Staff
Jul 2011
315 bowery/DMS
I did before the note, now I am willing to listen and keep an open mind. I think the tape she doesn't present that she says she has put me in the unbeliever category until this. I don't get why she would not present the tape if it shows what she claims.

But you believe Ford 100%?

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
Not mind Ford, I want him to step down and the accusations investigation noting the doctors note from BEFORE she made the allegation. She has a tape, show it to the authorities and case closed=no more elected office for him and he may in fact get charged. Ellis will not be able to deny it unless of course he tries the Trump trick of saying it was just locker room talk and there are people stupid enough to believe it like they did with Trump.
The difference is Ellis' accuser has evidence.

Kavanaugh's accusers have no evidence.

Sep 2016
My own world
The difference is Ellis' accuser has evidence.

Kavanaugh's accusers have no evidence.
You mean Dr. Ford? She has therapists notes from 2012 and is turning them over on Thursday and wants her therapist to give testimony too at the hearing. I'd say that's evidence enough to warrant an FBI opening up the background check on Kavanaugh and looking into that time period in his life as well as the allegations of the other 3 women that we are hearing about saying Kavanaugh= senior high school year and freshman college year=drinking to excess and group sex.

Reactions: Friday13