Rep Omar on 911 "some people did something"

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
Ilhan Omar slammed for 9/11 remark at CAIR event: ‘Some people did something’

“CAIR was founded after 9/11, because they recognized that some people did something" ..........

****************************************************************************************************************

This piece of human garbage, yeah you terrorist supporing hump, "some people" in the name of YOUR religion murdered 3000 people on 911 in a terrorist attack including family and friends.

Mar 2019
Down a back road turn south on a gravel drive
Omar doesn't want to say anything bad about Islam. She can't bring herself to say that Islamic terrorists murdered hundreds in NYC

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
The NY Post had a special cover about this.

https://nypost.com/
My buddy and I talked about the wonderful new democrats a couple of weeks ago. He is an independent. We both concluded that these days, Democrats are doing a great job converting Democrats to Republicans or Independents. For 3 freshman Congressman, they sure are embarrassing the party. I have never seen anything like it.

Apr 2019
Midwest
Ilhan Omar slammed for 9/11 remark at CAIR event: ‘Some people did something’

“CAIR was founded after 9/11, because they recognized that some people did something" ..........

****************************************************************************************************************

This piece of human garbage, yeah you terrorist supporing hump, "some people" in the name of YOUR religion murdered 3000 people on 911 in a terrorist attack including family and friends.

And what of the attacks on Muslims in America? What of the Muslim ban by Trump? Seems to meif you are going to get angry at her choice of words, you should be ANGRY over the hatred from the Trump base and republicans as well. Too one-sided. Just like with Israel whose arse we are all to kiss.

Jan 2019
southeast
My buddy and I talked about the wonderful new democrats a couple of weeks ago. He is an independent. We both concluded that these days, Democrats are doing a great job converting Democrats to Republicans or Independents. For 3 freshman Congressman, they sure are embarrassing the party. I have never seen anything like it.
I call them "the gifts that keep on giving"

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
I have a few very close lifelong democratic friends who are both active in the D party here in NH. One even has been a delegate. They are going to house parties and events to decide who to vote for in 2020. They all have said "God help us if Biden doesnt run or win." They just dont see anyone else beating Trump. They think the bunch are either too far left or are prone to just going all with it to make the base happy.

Apr 2019
Midwest
I call them "the gifts that keep on giving"

So, you are happy with corporations and Russia controlling our country? you are happy to take the scraps of "living" the rich alloow us once the government has given them more money from the general fund and they pay NO taxes? Hhhhm....you seem bound for Russia if I have observed this correctly. You want NOTHING to help middle class and poor Americans?