Rep Omar on 911 "some people did something"

Jan 2014
California
So, you are happy with corporations and Russia controlling our country? you are happy to take the scraps of "living" the rich alloow us once the government has given them more money from the general fund and they pay NO taxes? Hhhhm....you seem bound for Russia if I have observed this correctly. You want NOTHING to help middle class and poor Americans?
Mr Slob,

Neither corporations nor Russia control this country. And the so called rich you refer to actually pay most of the taxes.

Apr 2019
Midwest
There is no doubt in my mind that Trump will win a second term. The three attention seekers are giving him all the ammo that he needs to win. I also strongly believe that the Democrats will tear each other to pieces to reduce the number of candidates. Why did AOC feel the need to jump in there like a high school girl? She was not getting the attention that Omar is right now. It is like they are fighting for attention and it is all negative. The American tax payers deserve better.

rfolamo...that's because republicans see things as war. Democrats are not fighitng. And certainly the democrats in Congress are working together for Americans. Where is the republicna health care plan? Their immigration plan? Where are the wage increases and job increases? No, Trump will not win a second term. He will be in jail by then.

Jan 2019
southeast
I'm not insulted. I find it hard to believe there are still so many Americans who worship the rich. I mean, it's time everyone had health care, not just the rich. It's time everyone who qualified had a higher education so we can fill the 7.2 million jobs that need higher education with Americans and not foreigners.d We need good paying jobs and affordable housing. How so many people don't want that for this country makes me suspicious of where you are from, knowwhat I mean, vern?
Free everything and live off the government seems to be your motto.

Dec 2018
Florida
“They do this all the time to us, especially women of color … they take our words out of context because they’re afraid because we speak truth, we speak truth to power,” Tlaib said of her fellow Muslim in Congress.”

Lol. Has she never actually paid attention to politics? They do that to everyone. White men have had it happening to them in every government level in Europe and America.

Mar 2012
New Hampshire
The Republican party is not exactly angels. They have their share of idiots as well. It is difficult to sit in the middle and watch your Country turn into a Twitter garbage pit.
I dont at all understand the idea of getting in the gutter with Trump. Why?? I keep hearing "Trump did it" as an excuse. Great..

Apr 2019
Midwest
Mr Slob,

Neither corporations nor Russia control this country. And the so called rich you refer to actually pay most of the taxes.
Most Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax

Millionaires and Billionaires who pay 21% in taxes and then have loopholes to drop that to none are NOT paying huge taxes. But if they were paying their 21$, they woul dhave leftover MORE money than middle class and poor who pay 35% and 25% have left over.

HCProf

Sep 2014
USA
I dont at all understand the idea of getting in the gutter with Trump. Why?? I keep hearing "Trump did it" as an excuse. Great..
I see this as well. It is hypocrisy at its best. How can you criticize one and not hold the other accountable as well? Our Country is thriving on this drama right now which is disturbing.

Apr 2019
Midwest
Mr. Slob,

The point is that her family should not have been associated with radical Islamic fundamentalist terrorist.

Who says they were? A radicalized White Nationalist right wing website? Who cares what lies they tell. ONLY educated Americans see the whole picture and aren't lead around the nose by a White Nationalist.