Rep. Peter King: ‘Severe, serious abuses’ by FBI, CIA in Russia probe ‘going to come out’

May 2019
midwest
And King is basing this on what? I'm sure his "news" consumption consists of Fox News, Breitbart, Zerohedge, Alex Jones, etc., so of course he's going to say that. They all keep assuring us that any day a bunch of people are going to jail and so far only Trump cronies have.
It's sad that the #Cult45 rely on alt-facts all the damn time. If they'd come into the real world, they'd see they are being played for fools. SAD!
:cool:

Jan 2019
southeast
He was never on the Intelligence Committee. He was on Judiciary, Agriculture and Small Business and then kicked off of all of them for his white supremacist talk. The racist little schmuck.
You sure as hell are confused. Wrong King. Wake up....Peter T. King
Jump to navigationJump to search
Peter Thomas King (born April 5, 1944) is the U.S. Representative for New York's 2nd congressional district. He is a member of the Republican Party and represents the central Long Island district that includes parts of Nassau and Suffolk counties. He formerly served as the Chairman of the House Committee on Homeland Security, where he drew attention in early 2011 for holding hearings on the extent of radicalization of American Muslims. He also sits on the Financial Services Committee and the House Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence. He stepped down as Homeland Security Chairman because of self-imposed Republican term limits, but remains a member of the committee.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Oops. My bad. Still, I don't think he knows what the investigators have found. We'll find out when we find out.