Report: 300 Muslim Imams Sexually Abused Over 1000 Children Statewide

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Yes, that would be different. But that doesn't completely invalidate the point of the OP. That might mitigate a difference in, say, number of threads here that are anti-Muslims vs. number that are anti-Catholic. But, finding just one or two anti-Catholic threads here would be a tough hunt... finding anti-Muslim threads though? They're a dime a dozen. Terrorism, or terrorism alone at least, doesn't explain the great divide.

Your own anecdote proves this true. You wouldn't ride in an elevator with a Muslim because of what you heard they do to women in another country. .
? OP isn't talking about threads on PH. Nowhere has he mentioned that.

"Terrorism, or terrorism alone at least, doesn't explain the great divide."

I know, which is why I elaborated on other ways in that they are scary to a lot of people.

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
Most Insidious
? OP isn't talking about threads on PH. Nowhere has he mentioned that.
No kidding. I mentioned that. You were replying to me, right?

"Terrorism, or terrorism alone at least, doesn't explain the great divide."

I know, which is why I elaborated on other ways in that they are scary to a lot of people.
OK... great.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
Also, OP is claiming a Christian privilege, not a Catholic one. There are a billion threads bashing Christians on here, if you want to talk about threads on PH. More than any other group of humans of any kind.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
There is a thread over 400 pages specifically designed to mock Christians.
No, there is not. The only thread that long is mocking false claims of persecution. Neither real instances of persecution, nor the religion generally, are being mocked.

Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
No, there is not. The only thread that long is mocking false claims of persecution. Neither real instances of persecution, nor the religion generally, are being mocked.
But there can't be one for other religions of the exact same nature. Only Christians can be mocked in this way.