Report: Alex Acosta Said He Was Told Jeffrey Epstein 'Belonged to Intelligence' And 'To Leave It Alone

Jul 2011
“Stay Down”
Yeah, but if he's found guilty, that means there are victims. So leave it alone. We don't want victims.

(True story. A PHer is peddling this line.)

Why prevaricate?.... holy fuck., if trump was involved, he needs to be prosecuted and thrown in gen pop.

But hoping he's involved as you are, is literally hoping for more raped kids. That's a bad thing, chepe.

Dec 2014
The Milky Way
Does that mean he shouldn't have been given a wrist slap under GW Bush with the full knowledge of Jeb Bush who was governor at the time.

The OP explains the why. And the Bush Family is tied at the hips to the intelligence community. And why didn't Øbama reopen this case in his eight years of misrule?

Davocrat

Former Staff
Apr 2007
Deep State
Sorry to be such a Puritan, but here are some bad optics:

Florida businessman George Houraney said he was the one who fulfilled Trump’s request in 1992 for the beautiful women to attend a VIP party at the Trump property. “I arranged to have some contestants fly in,” Houraney told the Times in an interview this week. “At the very first party, I said, ‘Who’s coming tonight? I have 28 girls coming.’ It was him and Epstein.” That the party wasn’t really a party at all surprised Houraney. “I said, ‘Donald, this is supposed to be a party with V.I.P.s. You’re telling me it’s you and Epstein?’ ” Houraney recalled. “I said, ‘Look, Donald, I know Jeff really well, I can’t have him going after younger girls.’ ” Houraney told Trump that he had “pretty much had to ban Jeff from my events” but said “Trump didn’t care about that.”
28 Women Reportedly Sent to Mar-a-Lago in 1992 for VIP Party of Two—Trump and Epstein