Report: British Intelligence Questioned Christopher Steele’s Judgment In Assessment Given To FBI

Jan 2019
southeast
Well imagine that...and to think the FBI suckered into Steele's crap.

Report: British Intelligence Questioned Christopher Steele’s Judgment In Assessment Given To FBI
Former British spy Christopher Steele is pictured. (YouTube screen capture/CBS News)

YouTube screen capture/CBS News

Daily Caller News Foundation logo

CHUCK ROSSINVESTIGATIVE REPORTER
October 20, 201912:54 PM ET
British intelligence told the FBI that dossier author Christopher Steele sometimes showed questionable judgment regarding investigative targets, according to a report that could preview some of the findings in a highly anticipated Justice Department watchdog report of FBI surveillance against the Trump campaign.
Investigators with the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) have asked witnesses about an assessment that MI6 officials provided the FBI regarding Steele, a former MI6 officer based in London, The New York Times reported Saturday.

CtC

Mar 2019
California

Former British spy Christopher Steele is pictured. (YouTube screen capture/CBS News)

British intelligence told the FBI that dossier author Christopher Steele sometimes showed questionable judgment regarding investigative targets, according to a report that could preview some of the findings in a highly anticipated Justice Department watchdog report of FBI surveillance against the Trump campaign.
Investigators with the Justice Department’s Office of the Inspector General (OIG) have asked witnesses about an assessment that MI6 officials provided the FBI regarding Steele, a former MI6 officer based in London, The New York Times reported Saturday.

Wonder if Muellers Mob ever questioned Steele?

Jan 2019
southeast
I do believe they did..
I just look this up and I could be wrong. Because Mueller before Congress was asked that question and this was his response.

Mueller won't say whether investigators interviewed Steele
11:35 a.m.: Under questioning by Rep. Greg Steube, Mueller repeatedly said he could not get into whether his investigators interviewed former British spy and dossier author Christopher Steele.

Mueller said at the beginning of the hearing he couldn't discuss the origins of the Russia investigation, something he repeated during the congressman's line of questioning.

"As I said at the outset this morning, that was one of the investigations I could not speak to," Mueller told Steube.

Dec 2018
the Heart of America

Which says nothing of the accuracy or inaccuracy of his report on Trump. In fact, even if only 25% of Steele's report is true, that'd be news!