Report: Transgender Bathrooms Causing Hordes of Little Girls to Fear Using Toilets at School

Nov 2018
Maryland
Another example of a leftist policy causing health issues with children. Leftists should never be in charge of policies that affect families, because their policies cause harm, and this policy in particular, is so unnecessary.

Report: Transgender Bathrooms Causing Hoards of Little Girls to Fear Using Toilets at School

As a growing number of primary and secondary schools start installing unisex toilets, many girls are risking infections by refusing to use the bathroom all day.

…. psychological effects of girls not feeling safe enough to use mixed-sex toilets is … concerning.” Parents are understandably outraged, especially as most were not informed of the change before their distraught children began coming home and telling them what was going on.

Dec 2018
Florida
Yea. This is a weird one. Kids are already under enough pressure and filled with raging hormones. Expecting them to use the same bathroom as people they find attractive? This isn’t gonna work out the way the left wants. It is going to cause a host of issues they didn’t intend to cause.

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Oh give me a break.
You're so worried about little girls?
What was your stance on Roy Moore?

Anywhoozles, big flipping deal.
When I was in Europe I was STUNNED by exiting toilet stalls facing a janitor of the male persuasion ALL THE TIME. It was culturally a weird thing at first, but then it became normal.

This is another made-up stupid fear tactic.

Make a law all you want.
Fine.
Then let's employ gender-police outside every bathroom.
Then I think violators should get the death penalty.
Fine.

How will we prevent male pedophiles from abusing boys?
Or, the glory holes at rest areas? Which, BTW is logically restricted to males, cuz females can't get their junk thru... So I think ALL men should have their dicks chopped off b/c a few shove their junk thru glory holes.

See how that works?

Nov 2018
Maryland
Oh give me a break.

When I was in Europe I was STUNNED by exiting toilet stalls facing a janitor of the male persuasion ALL THE TIME. It was culturally a weird thing at first, but then it became normal.

Make a law all you want.
Fine.
Fine.

Or, the glory holes at rest areas? Which, BTW is logically restricted to males, cuz females can't get their junk thru... So I think ALL men should have their dicks chopped off b/c a few shove their junk thru glory holes.

See how that works?
Maybe, you don't care about girls or kids in general, but a lot of parents are concerned about what the left is doing, and they have a right to question why boys and girls are using the same restroom.

But, your argument about male pedophiles is irelevant to this discussion. There will always be males and females who take advantage of others, whether the same sex or the other, but that doesn't mean we should throw up our hands and say "Oh well, that means boys should use the same restroom as girls".

Jul 2019
Toronto
Oh give me a break.

Make a law all you want.
Fine.
Fine.

See how that works?
Very strange.