Report: Trump's team had over 100 contacts with Russian Officials

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
"Those within Trump's team who had contacts with Russian-linked officials include Trump's former attorney Michael Cohen, former Trump adviser Roger Stone, the president's son, Donald Trump Jr., former Attorney General Jeff Sessions, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page, Trump's former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn, former White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci, and Trump's daughter, Ivanka Trump."

Holy crap!!! Even the Mooch?

IOW...his entire campaign staff.

But not the short-fingered vulgarian. He's completely innocent. LOL!

Jul 2011
NYC

Singularity

Former Staff
Oct 2009
Kansas
So you are really using a soros backed podesta think tank?

really?
So let's assume they're off by a little, or are even deliberately exaggerating.

The point is, we were clearly told in no uncertain terms by the president and all of his senior aides, throughout most of 2017, "no contacts, no exchanges."

That was a lie. The only question now is, did the contacts occur incidentally and they tried to cover it up to keep from being embarrassed, or is there more?

We're going to find out, sooner or later.

Jul 2011
NYC
So let's assume they're off by a little, or are even deliberately exaggerating.

The point is, we were clearly told in no uncertain terms by the president and all of his senior aides, throughout most of 2017, "no contacts, no exchanges."

That was a lie. The only question now is, did the contacts occur incidentally and they tried to cover it up to keep from being embarrassed, or is there more?

We're going to find out, sooner or later.

You hope. I take nothing this propaganda source says as legit anymore than I would newsmax, red state, or any other far right propaganda sites.