Report: Trump's team had over 100 contacts with Russian Officials

Dec 2014
Opal mining
I understand the concept, and I often complain about dubious sources, so when someone counter-complains about me linking to, for example, NPR, there isn't much I can do about it without coming across like a raging hypocrite.

Well, obviously some are much better than others. I would take NPR over Infowars or World News Daily any day of the week, simply owing to the fact that these outlets have been caught blatantly lying, misrepresenting or inventing material on so many occasions ~ not to mention that some stories are simply beyond the limits of credulity.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Well, obviously some are much better than others. I would take NPR over Infowars or World News Daily any day of the week, simply owing to the fact that these outlets have been caught blatantly lying, misrepresenting or inventing material on so many occasions ~ not to mention that some stories are simply beyond the limits of credulity.
Personally, I don't open links proffered by alt-right wingers no matter where they link, but if I am interested in discussing said link and its claims, I might ask, in a kindly and respectful manner of course, for said alt-right winger to post the relevant passage or passages in text. That said, I haven't yet asked an alt-right winger to do so in my trademark kindly and respectful manner, but I leave that door open.

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
Personally, I don't open links proffered by alt-right wingers no matter where they link, but if I am interested in discussing said link and its claims, I might ask, in a kindly and respectful manner of course, for said alt-right winger to post the relevant passage or passages in text. That said, I haven't yet asked an alt-right winger to do so in my trademark kindly and respectful manner, but I leave that door open.

Shame on you! You really shouldn't be so closed-minded.

Whenever a Trumpist backs up his claim with a link, I always place my cursor on it to check out the source.

And then, more often than not, I laugh at them.

Dec 2015
SoCal
Shame on you! You really shouldn't be so closed-minded.

Whenever a Trumpist backs up his claim with a link, I always place my cursor on it to check out the source.

And then, more often than not, I laugh at them.
My settings must be screwed. I have to open a reply to the specious post and click on the wheel symbol at the far-right (causing am automatic pang of guilt mind you) of the toolbar to see the source.

Perhaps I will one day find the magical hovering cursor you speak of, the one that discloses specious links, but I'm currently four beers into a six-pack and so considering a nap. My search will have to come some other day.

Cheers to one and all!

Oct 2018
Somewhere they can't find me.
My settings must be screwed. I have to open a reply to the specious post and click on the wheel symbol at the far-right (causing am automatic pang of guilt mind you) of the toolbar to see the source.

Perhaps I will one day find the magical hovering cursor you speak of, the one that discloses specious links, but I'm currently four beers into a six-pack and so considering a nap. My search will have to come some other day.

Cheers to one and all!

LOL.

To be discussed at a later date then.

(It's actually very simple.)

Have fun. Don't drink and drive.