Report: Trump's team had over 100 contacts with Russian Officials

Jul 2011
NYC
You think because Mueller has shown us nothing that's significant? On what planet?

Well that's easy, here watch you run.

What has he shown and what specific laws do you think he's shown trump to have broken. the law, Don't bother repeating a talking head and say "emoluments clause" or something vapid and empty as that.

It's funny, I can show and give examples of the exact laws hillary has broken and you all scream "nuh uh" but out of the other sides of your mouths you screech "trump broke laws" yet can't name one.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
Well that's easy, here watch you run.

What has he shown and what specific laws do you think he's shown trump to have broken. the law, Don't bother repeating a talking head and say "emoluments clause" or something vapid and empty as that.

It's funny, I can show and give examples of the exact laws hillary has broken and you all scream "nuh uh" but out of the other sides of your mouths you screech "trump broke laws" yet can't name one.
Mueller hasn't shown anything. That's my point. Neither you nor I have been shown anything by Mueller. And we won't know anything until he releases his report. He hasn't shown you any evidence because he's a professional.

Jul 2011
NYC
Mueller hasn't shown anything. That's my point. Neither you nor I have been shown anything by Mueller. And we won't know anything until he releases his report. He hasn't shown you any evidence because he's a professional.

So you are just speculating and when you claim that I must have been living on another planet, the answer would be yes, earth.

A professional? Tell that to the poor sap he ruined over the anthrax attacks.