Reporter Asks Loaded Negative Question of Trump at G7 - Trump exposes CNN Fake News

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
[video=youtube;CcA_800kMIQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CcA_800kMIQ[/video]

Text (Loaded Question by CNN "Journalist"):

As you were heading into these G-7 talks, there was a sense that America’s closest allies were frustrated with you and angry with you and you were angry with them and that you were leaving here early to go meet for more friendlier talks with [North Korean dictator] Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

I’m wondering if you view it the same way and do you view U.S. alliances shifting under your presidency?​

Trump Responded:

“Who are you with out of curiosity?”

Hack Answered:

“CNN”​

Trump Responded:

“I figured. Fake news CNN — the worst, I could tell by the question, I had no idea you were CNN, after the question…[I could tell] you were with CNN.”

I would say that the level of the relationship is a 10. We have a great relationship,” he said, referring to his relationships with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

I would say the relationship is a 10.”

=================================================

That question is not journalism. That's anti-Trump propaganda. It was completely loaded. It also is an attempt to undermine his strategy of reworking our trade around the world to even the playing field. The man is resetting the table on some horrible trade relationships where the U.S. is taking it in the shorts.

We have lost whole outlets like CNN to establishment, globalist hackery that put their ideology above journalism.

It was telling and hilarious that Trump was able to pick off this guy, just by his question.

CNN got owned today... again. It explains the cellar ratings and why our media is not trusted.

Jun 2013
Here

As you were heading into these G-7 talks, there was a sense that America’s closest allies were frustrated with you and angry with you and you were angry with them and that you were leaving here early to go meet for more friendlier talks with [North Korean dictator] Kim Jong Un in Singapore.

I’m wondering if you view it the same way and do you view U.S. alliances shifting under your presidency?​

Trump Responded:

Hack Answered:

“CNN”​

Trump Responded:

“I figured. Fake news CNN — the worst, I could tell by the question, I had no idea you were CNN, after the question…[I could tell] you were with CNN.”

I would say that the level of the relationship is a 10. We have a great relationship,” he said, referring to his relationships with German Chancellor Angela Merkel, French President Emmanuel Macron and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau.

That question is not journalism. That's anti-Trump propaganda. It was completely loaded. It also is an attempt to undermine his strategy of reworking our trade around the world to even the playing field. The man is resetting the table on some horrible trade relationships where the U.S. is taking it in the shorts.

We have lost whole outlets like CNN to establishment, globalist hackery that put their ideology above journalism.

It was telling and hilarious that Trump was able to pick off this guy, just by his question.

CNN got owned today... again. It explains the cellar ratings and why our media is not trusted.
You're joking right?

If I called Trump the biggest fake there is, you would believe me, the same way you believe Trump when he calls anything that calls him out, "fake", why? Because I told you so? Do you EVER investigate and verify whether ANYONE, is telling the truth, even if it is the POTUS, who is a PROVEN LIAR? Seriously.....The man denies everything, then admits to it. He denied knowing about $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, then denied anything went on between them, then ends up reporting (a year late) a reimbursement to Cohen for the payment which Cohen had to reveal as to what it was for. Do you seriously think anyone paid $130,000 to be quiet about something that never happened?

I have a lot of land someone like you might be very interested in buying.

Last edited:

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
You're joking right?

If I called Trump the biggest fake their is, you would believe me, the same way you believe Trump when he calls anything that calls him out, "fake", why? Because I told you so? Do you EVER investigate and verify whether ANYONE, is telling the truth, even if it is the POTUS, who is a PROVEN LIAR? Seriously.....The man denies everything, then admits to it. He denied knowing about $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, then denied anything went on between them, then ends up reporting (a year late) a reimbursement to Cohen for the payment which Cohen had to reveal as to what it was for. Do you seriously think anyone paid $130,000 to be quiet about something that never happened?

I already have property. That is not professional journalism. That is partisan hackery. I would not feel like it was so out of line if it wasn't constant with the turds at CNN.

Apr 2012
You're joking right?

If I called Trump the biggest fake their is, you would believe me, the same way you believe Trump when he calls anything that calls him out, "fake", why? Because I told you so? Do you EVER investigate and verify whether ANYONE, is telling the truth, even if it is the POTUS, who is a PROVEN LIAR? Seriously.....The man denies everything, then admits to it. He denied knowing about $130,000 to Stormy Daniels, then denied anything went on between them, then ends up reporting (a year late) a reimbursement to Cohen for the payment which Cohen had to reveal as to what it was for. Do you seriously think anyone paid $130,000 to be quiet about something that never happened?

So you believe the partisan lies that come from CNN

Blueneck

Former Staff
Jun 2007
Ohio

Trump Responded:

Hack Answered:

“CNN”​

Trump Responded:

He insults our allies before the talks and calls Kim Jong In an honorable man.

And it's CNN's question that's offensive?

Let me ask your something, do you think Trump never lies to the press?