Reporter tells CNN that white nationalists have been ‘devastated’ since Charlottesvil

Nov 2014
Canada
Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. The only bad thing about this report is that it might drum up sympathy amongst its followers and they'll donate more money. But with any luck, the infighting will kill the organizations.

Vice News reporter Elle Reeve appeared on CNN Thursday morning to offer a preview of a documentary on the racist “alt-right” movement that led violent demonstrations last year in Charlottesville, Virginia.

When asked by host John Berman about the state of the neo-Nazi movement one year after Charlottesville, Reeve said that the months after their infamous white nationalist rally have been “devastating” for them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/re...tated-since-charlottesville-cant-raise-money/

Jan 2016
Colorado
We should still build a statue in Charlottesville to honor Heather Heyer, who died fighting Nazis in the streets of America. Replace one of those Confederate statues honoring a traitor with a statue honoring a genuine patriot.

Jul 2014
midwest
The one year anniversary is Saturday, I think.

Let's hope for no repeat of that violence.

Don't know what, if any events are scheduled to mark the occasion.

Nov 2016
USA
There’s a Unite the Right rally scheduled in DC on Sunday and the LEOs are planning for keeping the peace. Let’s hope they succeed.

Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Couldn't happen to a more deserving group. The only bad thing about this report is that it might drum up sympathy amongst its followers and they'll donate more money. But with any luck, the infighting will kill the organizations.

Vice News reporter Elle Reeve appeared on CNN Thursday morning to offer a preview of a documentary on the racist “alt-right” movement that led violent demonstrations last year in Charlottesville, Virginia.

When asked by host John Berman about the state of the neo-Nazi movement one year after Charlottesville, Reeve said that the months after their infamous white nationalist rally have been “devastating” for them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/08/re...tated-since-charlottesville-cant-raise-money/
How? How are they devastated?

O.....they can't raise any dough.

Well, taking money is what Dees used to break the KKK. The tactic still works, e.g?

Good. Moar, please.

Last edited:
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio

Charlotte should not have to tolerate one more Nazi hate-fest. That poor city has suffered enough.

Dec 2015
SoCal

I've only heard of the one racist rally in DC scheduled to celebrate that anniversary, and the inevitable anti-racist counter-protest.

I considered flying out to confront the racists, but I'm saving my shekels for Normandy next June.

Perhaps I can deputize you to go in my stead.

Jan 2007
We should still build a statue in Charlottesville to honor Heather Heyer, who died fighting Nazis in the streets of America. Replace one of those Confederate statues honoring a traitor with a statue honoring a genuine patriot.
Along with Antifa. Their arrival added violence to the rally.

Scene from the 1932 Antifaschistische Aktion conference

Last edited:
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
Along with Antifa. Their arrival added violence to the rally.

Scene from the 1932 Antifaschistische Aktion conference
Did Antifa force James Alex Fields to drive his car into a group of BLM protesters?

BTW, what is the significance of the photo in your post, Daddio?