Republican ad slams evangelical Trump supporters as power-hungry grifters

May 2019
west coast
What's fake about it? Did they somehow manipulate Trump into saying the things he did? I think it's hilarious you think anybody who's isn't a loyal member of the Trump cult is a "progressive"?

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
What's fake about it? Did they somehow manipulate Trump into saying the things he did? I think it's hilarious you think anybody who's isn't a loyal member of the Trump cult is a "progressive"?
What's really hilarious is how the Low/No Information extremist crowd can't see just how progressive these laugable Never-Trumpers are.

Now that's the real humor in all this.

Reactions: ripskater
May 2019
west coast
You better clue Trump's Evangelical supporters in on that. How many of them have either said he was picked by God to be president or he was the "chosen one"? Hell, he even calls himself the chosen one.

• Love
Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
You better clue Trump's Evangelical supporters in on that. How many of them have either said he was picked by God to be president or he was the "chosen one"? Hell, he even calls himself the chosen one.
Keep parroting the propaganda ....

Faster, faster ....

I think if you post 2200 more laughable nonsense propaganda post you might actually convince the first Trump voter to vote against their own Freedom and Liberties and for a Democrat.

Reactions: ripskater
May 2019
west coast
Yes, of course. Anything that isn't pure adulation for the great Donald Trump, the Chosen one, picked by God him/herself to be president is propaganda, even if the group behind the ad are Republicans.

Keep telling yourself that.

• Love