Republican ad slams evangelical Trump supporters as power-hungry grifters

Nov 2008
Washington state
Trump exposed the religious right for the hypocrites they have always been. Same with the GOP. A match made in hell. The whole lot of them.
Not really, Our Choice was Hillary vs Trump.
Let’s see vote for Hillary that approves of murdering unborn children vs Trump that wants to overturn Roe vs Wade. Trump stands for what Christians want. Hillary didn’t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sep 2016
My own world
You better clue Trump's Evangelical supporters in on that. How many of them have either said he was picked by God to be president or he was the "chosen one"? Hell, he even calls himself the chosen one.
One poster here just said it while another poster says it's a lie. Up is down and down is up through the Trump base looking glass.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Nov 2008
Washington state
"we"? You got ferret in your pocket?
It means the alternative to Trump is not for Republicans. Your party has gone so far to the left that I’m expecting many defectors from your party to join the GOP

Sep 2016
My own world
Not really, Our Choice was Hillary vs Trump.
Let’s see vote for Hillary that approves of murdering unborn children vs Trump that wants to overturn Roe vs Wade. Trump stands for what Christians want. Hillary didn’t

What's your excuse going to be in 2020? By the way all of the investigations done by the GOP ordered by Trump have come back and cleared Clinton of all the smears made against her. In the meanwhile we have proof that Trump committed crimes while running for President in paying off women to stay silent about affairs so that the info would not come out during the 2016 campaign. Plus he has committed illegal acts of obstructing the Mueller investigation and abused
his power as President and obstructed Congressional investigations thus being impeached. I think you got right that there was one criminal running for the 2016 election but you voted for him.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59