Republican Is Not a Synonym for Racist

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
You think it's against their best interest...when millions are not offended by others doing well...

In your finite and panicked world you don't recognize what so many others do recognize...free market capitalist society serves us all by creating opportunities.
You can't get past someone succeeding...because in your warped view that is greed...and you illogically think someone else suffered for that success to happen.
It's greed. You know that and so do I. There's always been greed and always will be. And most are born into luck.

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
Sep 2012
California
Were all the Germans Nazi's? No. Did that prevent Allied soldiers from forcing the good citizens near Dachau into the camps to clean them up after they were defeated? Nope. The tacit support and compliance along with willful ignorance or disinterest made them accomplices regardless. This is the way I feel about Republicans who do not consider themselves racists. You vote for racists, you look the other way when racist policies are enacted and apparently it doesn't bother you one bit.

Apr 2014
Maryland
Were all the Germans Nazi's? No. Did that prevent Allied soldiers from forcing the good citizens near Dachau into the camps to clean them up after they were defeated? Nope. The tacit support and compliance along with willful ignorance or disinterest made them accomplices regardless. This is the way I feel about Republicans who do not consider themselves racists. You vote for racists, you look the other way when racist policies are enacted and apparently it doesn't bother you one bit.
And what is scariest of all is they have a president who uses the same terminology as Hitler , down to attacking the media and referring to people as infesting the country