Republican receives threat after shooting, warning "one down, 216 to go..."

May 2012
By the wall
This is just getting ridiculous.

All of this Trump hate from the left is stirring up the crazy's against republicans.

A House Republican received a threatening email to her congressional office Wednesday following the shooting at the Republicans' practice for Thursday's congressional baseball game.*

The lawmaker, Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-New York, received an email with the subject line: "One down, 216 to go…," according to a screenshot of the email provided by Tenney's office.

The body of the email read: "Do you NOT expect this? When you take away ordinary peoples very lives in order to pay off the wealthiest among us, your own lives are forfeit. Certainly, your souls and morality were lost long before. Good riddance." A threat was sent to Rep. Claudia Tenney, R-New York on June 14, 2017 after the shooting in Alexandria.*

Jan 2015
Great State of Texas
They are all on edge from the text I'm getting.

The fascist left has to be put down.

Protect our elected officials.

HayJenn

Former Staff
Jul 2014
CA

All of this Trump hate from the left is stirring up the crazy's against republicans.

How nice you didn't include that Democrats are also getting death threats from the crazies..

I posted this article earlier today

Rep. Nanette Diaz Barragán (D-Calif.) said multiple Democratic House lawmakers have received threatening phone calls saying, "You guys are next,” following an incident in which a gunman opened fire on GOP lawmakers at a congressional baseball practice, BuzzFeed reported Wednesday.

During a members-only security briefing, Democratic representatives said they had received similar threatening phone calls on their personal phones, Barragán told the news outlet.

The office of Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) said they received a “disturbing” email with the subject line “One down, 216 to go…” following the shooting.

The person who sent the email began by asking, ”Did you NOT expect this?"

Dem lawmakers receive phone calls saying, 'You guys are next' | TheHill

So would you not agree that it getting ridiculous no matter what your political views are?

Reactions: 2 people

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa

The plural of crazy is 'crazies'. You've given us the term in possessive case.

Do you have supporting evidence for your claimed causation? Or is it just a partisan guess?

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
How nice you didn't include that Democrats are also getting death threats from the crazies..

Rep. Nanette Diaz Barragán (D-Calif.) said multiple Democratic House lawmakers have received threatening phone calls saying, "You guys are next,” following an incident in which a gunman opened fire on GOP lawmakers at a congressional baseball practice, BuzzFeed reported Wednesday.

During a members-only security briefing, Democratic representatives said they had received similar threatening phone calls on their personal phones, Barragán told the news outlet.

The office of Rep. Claudia Tenney (R-N.Y.) said they received a “disturbing” email with the subject line “One down, 216 to go…” following the shooting.

So would you not agree that it getting ridiculous no matter what your political views are?
What? You want balance? Get out of here, heretic!

May 2012
By the wall

That wasn't part of the article so why would I include it?

Blues63

Dec 2014
Mustafa
That wasn't part of the article so why would I include it?
One would include it for balance, if one was being objective.

Wtf am I saying? Objectivity is so 2016. In the Trump puniverse anything goes and I keep forgetting that.

Reactions: 2 people