Republican Rep. Justin Amash says Trump should be impeached

May 2012
By the wall
Mueller explained why he didn't make personally make that decision in his report. You should really catch up.

Obstruction of Justice in the Mueller Report: A Heat Map

Nothing on that list is clear proof of violating the law in regards to obstruction.

Let's take an easy one.

The firing of Comey.

Trump already explained why he fired Comey and there is no evidence to prove that what he said isn't true.

Or lets take the first one. What about conduct and the Flynn investigation resulted in obstruction?

Can you tell us that.....HMMMMMMMMM

May 2013
Boise, ID
#TrumpEnablers will eventually abandon ship. The problem is they'll go back to saying things like they never supported him all along.
They didn't ... And then they did ..... And then they didn't :)

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."

May 2013
Boise, ID
Nothing on that list is clear proof of violating the law in regards to obstruction.

Let's take an easy one.

The firing of Comey.

Trump already explained why he fired Comey and there is no evidence to prove that what he said isn't true.

Or lets take the first one. What about conduct and the Flynn investigation resulted in obstruction?

Can you tell us that.....HMMMMMMMMM
You're hopeless. One of those guys I'd want on my jury if I was Trump and actually did shoot someone in the middle of 5th Avenue in broad daylight.

Spooky: "Well, just because we have it on video doesn't mean anything. Might have been a lookalike!" :D

May 2019
midwest
BoiseBo said:

Mueller listed ten specific instances of clear obstruction. Have you been in Middle Earth?

The 10 instances of possible obstruction in Mueller report

Your link says possible obstruction, not clear obstruction.

lol

Epic Fail!

A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution

Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.

Attachment:
op-olc-v024-p0222_0.pdf

Updated December 10, 2018

:cool:

May 2019
midwest
May 2012
By the wall
BoiseBo said:

Mueller listed ten specific instances of clear obstruction. Have you been in Middle Earth?

The 10 instances of possible obstruction in Mueller report

A Sitting President’s Amenability to Indictment and Criminal Prosecution

Date of Issuance:
Monday, October 16, 2000

Headnotes:
The indictment or criminal prosecution of a sitting President would unconstitutionally undermine the capacity of the executive branch to perform its constitutionally assigned functions.

Attachment:
op-olc-v024-p0222_0.pdf

Updated December 10, 2018

:cool:
Thanks for proving my point.