Republican Rep. Justin Amash says Trump should be impeached

May 2019
West Haven
He is a hate Trump Washington establishment type
Nope, no obstruction could be proved by Mueller or he would have filed charges.

That was his job.

Where is this proof of threats against people that would cooperate with Mueller. Let's see these examples please.

Who did he promise a pardon to?

Names please.
If you paid any attention at all to what is in the Mueller report or what Mueller said in his news conference you would know that you are wrong. According to DOJ guidelines he could not indict a sitting President. That is fact.
I don't see where Chief said he promised a pardon to anybody. Are you just making that up? Kinda like Barr's version of what the Mueller report stated?

May 2019
West Haven
Like I said, I've read the report and I see nothing in there verified as obstruction.

What did you see?

And why is Trump going to obstruct something he is not guilty of?

Just for the hell of it?
Over 900 former federal prosecutors, from all ends of the political spectrum, have stated that except for the DOJ guideline against indicting a sitting President Donald Trump would have been indicted by the information provided in the Mueller report. I think I'll take their word for it rather than an anonymous message board poster.
And why is Trump attacking the guy he claims exonerated him? Just for the hell of it?

May 2019
West Haven
No it wasn't.

There was no proof there either.

Mueller could have easily said he had proof that Trump obstructed justice and laid it out and then said that even though he had proof Trump was guilty that he wasn't going to indict because the DOJ told him not to.

Mueller never said Trump was guilty of obstruction at all.

And that was his job to determine.

But please show us exactly where in your link that is says Manafort obstructed justice on the direct orders of Trump because I read your link and it doesn't say that.

You are just making this shit up as you go along now because the MSM has spoonfed it to you for so long.
Mueller explained why he couldn't claim Trump was guilty of anything if he wasn't able to charge him.

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
Over 900 former federal prosecutors, from all ends of the political spectrum, have stated that except for the DOJ guideline against indicting a sitting President Donald Trump would have been indicted by the information provided in the Mueller report. I think I'll take their word for it rather than an anonymous message board poster.
And why is Trump attacking the guy he claims exonerated him? Just for the hell of it?
Then impeach already... they can't indict WHILE PRESIDENT. If there are crimes then remove him from power and he can be indicted.

Can you really afford to wait 2 more years with a Russian agent in the oval office?

Chief

Former Staff
Nov 2009
SoCal
It is democrats that refuse to protect our border and allow thousands to illegally enter every day
Neah. The gop don't care about the border either... Though it's a useful political play to get frightened little people who jump at their own shadows in line.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Apr 2012
Neah. The gop don't care about the border either... Though it's a useful political play to get frightened little people who jump at their own shadows in line.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
It is the obstructionist democrats stopping the wall