Republicans Discover That It Isn’t Easy Running Congress

Nov 2014
Miami
“Yes, there have been a couple of stumbles,” John Boehner acknowledged Tuesday.

The House speaker had spoken with dry understatement.

What has happened since Republicans took full control of Congress three weeks ago has been less a stumble than a pratfall involving the legislative equivalent of a banana peel, flailing arms, an upended bookcase, torn drapes and a slide across a laden banquet table into a wedding cake.

Republicans discover that it isn?t easy running Congress - The Washington Post

Why did the GOP vote for Mitch and John to lead the party? They cannot lead!!! Who voted for these irresponsible people? And WHY? Where is the logic?! What can they suggest? Seriously

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2012
Here
It's a corrupt incompetent party....

(and yes...I'm talking about either political party)

We get the government we deserve...apparently we don't deserve much!

:)

“Yes, there have been a couple of stumbles,” John Boehner acknowledged Tuesday.

The House speaker had spoken with dry understatement.

What has happened since Republicans took full control of Congress three weeks ago has been less a stumble than a pratfall involving the legislative equivalent of a banana peel, flailing arms, an upended bookcase, torn drapes and a slide across a laden banquet table into a wedding cake.

Republicans discover that it isn?t easy running Congress - The Washington Post

Why did the GOP vote for Mitch and John to lead the party? They cannot lead!!! Who voted for these irresponsible people? And WHY? Where is the logic?! What can they suggest? Seriously

May 2013
Banned Camp Segregation Unit
It's a corrupt incompetent party....

(and yes...I'm talking about either political party)

We get the government we deserve...apparently we don't deserve much!

:)
Anyone who voted D or R gets exactly what they ask for. Thanks a lot, partisans!

Apr 2012
East coast USA
When you get a group as dumb as the one we have now, I can only imagine the conversations within. They probably search for topics where they can insert religion.