Republicans Want Hunter Biden, Ukraine Whistleblower as Impeachment Inquiry Witnesses

Will Adam Schiff approve the Republicans proposed witnesses?

• Of course, this Impeachment is about transparency

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Apr 2012
This WB, maybe

Hunter Biden? No. Stupid. Hunter Biden has no knowledge of Trump and co’s shady Ukrainian misadventures. There is no reason for him to testify
It could show how Trump is justified to investigate the corruption by the Obama administration

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
Both are Material Witnesses. Hunter an executive at a Ukraine Corporation that was charged and 2 have been convicted in Ukraine for conspiring with Hillary and DNC in the 2016 election. The Whistle blower (Spy) is a material witness because his actions began the Impreachment Kangaroo Court.

So yes they are material to the case

Reactions: John T Ford

TNVolunteer73

Former Staff
Nov 2014
TN
It could show how Trump is justified to investigate the corruption by the Obama administration

Because the Obama Administration worked with the Ukraine, Russia and itally and Australia to interfere with the election. Rice, Jarrett, McCabe, Clapper, Comey all HIGH RANKING officials in the Obama Administrtion committed crimes,

This is a Show Trial to try to deflect from the upcoming indictements.

Babba

Former Staff
Jul 2007
So. Md.
You did not read how the biased judge allowed the guy to walk. And it does not change the fact what Ms. Weintraub said. Is hypocrisy the name of he game? BTW, you have failed to tell me what position Don, Jr. holds in he federal goverment.
I already explained that I mixed him up with Kushner. I admitted my mistake. That doesn't change the fact that the Trump kids have made their money off of their father's name but much worse they are profiting off of his office.

• Love
Reactions: the bull59
Feb 2018
Texas
I already explained that I mixed him up with Kushner. I admitted my mistake. That doesn't change the fact that the Trump kids have made their money off of their father's name but much worse they are profiting off of his office.

You're accusing the Trump children of doing EXACTLY what Hunter Biden, Chelsea Clinton, Pelosi's son, and many others have also done. The difference is that the Trump kids actually WORK.

Jul 2013
On a happy trail
You're accusing the Trump children of doing EXACTLY what Hunter Biden, Chelsea Clinton, Pelosi's son, and many others have also done. The difference is that the Trump kids actually WORK.
Chelsea Clinton was making money off the gov and taking personal financial advantage of her position as first daughter when Bill was president? Do tell!