Right wing artist is suing to get his crap in the Smithsonian

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
That would mean you are not entitled to an opinion on global warming.
Sure, people are entitled to an opinion but what's it worth and why should the unqualified decide what is fine art? As I continually state on this very site, those who argue for or against Global Warming are usually unqualified to make sound judgements anyway, so I treat their arguments accordingly. In the case of Global Warming, many positions are politically or economically motivated, therefore they are invalid from the outset.

StanStill

Former Staff
Dec 2013
Work
I didn't understand how those collections were to be considered 'pretentious' either.
Are you kidding? All those artists who lived in the period between the Civil War and the Great Depression, pursuing art—not just without any education in art, but many without any formal education of any kind—even while often being viciously ostracized for their eccentricity, and still they persisted.

Fucking snobs.

Dec 2014
NWOHQ
Are you kidding? All those artists who lived in the period between the Civil War and the Great Depression, pursuing art—not just without any education in art, but many without any formal education of any kind—even while often being viciously ostracized for their eccentricity, and still they persisted.

Fucking snobs.

Love it!

Jan 2016
Colorado
Good God! What a blatant example of jingoistic and messianic propaganda trash. It belongs in a GOP office and that's about it, but at least it makes a change from his usual appropriation of Pollock's style.
Can you imagine how Republicans would have reacted if someone had painted a messianic and hagiographic painting of Obama like this, and then had the arrogance to demand that the Smithsonian exhibit it?

I can. I think every single Republican in America would have blown a gasket. Some would have had a cerebral aneurysm.