Righteous Anger Or Progress?

May 2012
By the wall
Lol, Obama is accusing sanders of exactly what he has done for eight years. If he apparantly knows the answer he sure has not taken his own advice.

May 2012
By the wall
He is absolutely right. People who don't bother to read the article and attempt their usual mocking answers are just going to look like a special kind of stupid.
I counted about six times Obama referenced working with the other side.

Something he has never done.

Oct 2010
A place not infested with lying partisan hacks
I counted about six times Obama referenced working with the other side.

Something he has never done.
Fact is it was the very first thing he did and the one and only time the pricks in the GOP were willing to work with him was to keep George Bush and Dick Cheney out of prison.

BDBoop

Former Staff
Dec 2010
Twitter
Fact is it was the very first thing he did and the one and only time the pricks in the GOP were willing to work with him was to keep George Bush and Dick Cheney out of prison.
Exactly. What are his chances when the other side swears on his inauguration night that they will do everything in their power to make him a one-term president?

And to those who would call that a lie - take a look at the past seven-plus years and tell me that's not exactly, EXACTLY what the fuck they did.

May 2012
By the wall
No, when Obama wanted to increase unemployment benefits he responded by giving republicans an extension on the bush tax cuts. He very rarely does things like that.

May 2012
By the wall
Exactly. What are his chances when the other side swears on his inauguration night that they will do everything in their power to make him a one-term president?

And to those who would call that a lie - take a look at the past seven-plus years and tell me that's not exactly, EXACTLY what the fuck they did.
Harry Reid killed over 300 pieces of republican legislation with no debate. His senate could have made changes to them and sent them back starting a negotiating process but he never even tried.

That is not the fault of the republicans. In fact, the republicans in congress under Obama have proven time and again just how easily they give in.