Righties and lefties... do you want to get along?

May 2012
By the wall
I am just posting this question because of the boycott of that music store against Trump supporters caused righties to sort of complain about it. So... that makes me wonder what people actually want. Righties can't expect lefties to get along with them while righties are bitching about lefties, and vice versa... so what do you guys really expect or want from each other?
There is no getting along with the left, they must be fought and wiped out completely if the world is to move on.

1556608079348.png

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
I am just posting this question because of the boycott of that music store against Trump supporters caused righties to sort of complain about it. So... that makes me wonder what people actually want. Righties can't expect lefties to get along with them while righties are bitching about lefties, and vice versa... so what do you guys really expect or want from each other?

Some people want to get along, some people want to be assholes. It's the assholes who don't want to get along that we see the most of.

Mar 2015
Istanbul NOT Constantinople...
I would NEVER ever ban someone from a service that I provided just for political reasons. I consider that an act of hatred and un-American to its core.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
Not really! I do not associate with loonies that back Trump.

Apr 2012
Englewood,Ohio
I do, we accept each other for who they are, warts and all. At the end of the day its politics. Its almost as dumb as hating somebody because they like a certain type of music. Many of us have changed our political views several times as we have aged. To even begin to hate over something like that is truly a bit warped.
Yeah, but you are reasonable and know your facts, baj!:)

Mar 2019
California
It would be easy. Drop all these investigations. BOTH sides And change the 1st amendment a bit. Media "Sources" should be named or it ain't NEWS.

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
I would NEVER ever ban someone from a service that I provided just for political reasons. I consider that an act of hatred and un-American to its core.
Besides, that is to me just bad business. My job has nothing to do with partisan politics, so it would be silly for me to refuse to represent someone on that account.