Righties and lefties... do you want to get along?

Jul 2011
NYC/Москва
For saying that it’s acceptable for a US political campaign to seek out the assistance of a hostile foreign government to smear their political opponents.

‘Traitor’ is a fitting label for you.

Tissue?

What would you call hiring a company who used foreign agents to get dirt on the opposition campaign from russian agents?

Oct 2014
C-A-N-A-D-A-Eh
If you are not a Trump supporter, the right will consider you an extreme leftist. :(
That is absolutely false, likely projection.

It is leftists who will go after their own for not being left enough, for doing the right virtue signals, etc.

Take this guy for example:

Ian Jeffrey

Council Hall
Mar 2013
Vulcan, down the street from Darth Vader
Great flick, I love anything with Jack Lemmon, I actually saw that in a theater when it was released.
Nice. Don't have a copy of that one, but I have a VHS copy of The Prisoner of Second Avenue. Lemmon was great for Neil Simon films.
I haven't been to a theater in more than 15 years, do people still "do" movies?
Hard to tell for me, as the crowd I hang out with these days doesn't really do movies out, and with all the streaming available I just don't care anymore. But I imagine they are still popular ... I think they've changed because streaming brings so much straight into the home, and that has changed the nature of the productions IMO.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Nice. Don't have a copy of that one, but I have a VHS copy of The Prisoner of Second Avenue. Lemmon was great for Neil Simon films.

Hard to tell for me, as the crowd I hang out with these days doesn't really do movies out, and with all the streaming available I just don't care anymore. But I imagine they are still popular ... I think they've changed because streaming brings so much straight into the home, and that has changed the nature of the productions IMO.
This is probably my favorite movie of all time (even though it is not classic...)

It's probably a tie between that one and "Midnight Cowboy" for me.

Next would probably be "The Grapes of Wrath."

Thx :)