Righties and lefties... do you want to get along?

May 2019
To stoned to know!
How can you talk to a person who thinks that others having the same rights they have, diminishes their own rights in some way.
Im all for having the same rights as EVERYONE else but that's not what we're talking about...One side have FACTS & the other side has "alternative facts" which is just a different way to say lies! People on the right by into the fear mongering & propagandist lies that FOX UNnews puts out there! Look...If my kids lie to me, I hold them accountable & I talk to them until they own up to it & then I explain to them that you can't do that because lying isn't the right thing to do...so why do my children get it but not the right? The right is so delusional & oblivious to the way shit is. I had people at work yesterday tell me they were cool with going to war with Iran because the people need to be liberated & that it wont be a "REAL war" like Iraq! That is one of the fuckin stupidest thing I have ever heard! It's ALL so preposterous!

May 2019
To stoned to know!
Th
Maybe if we are not starting on the assumption that the other side is crazy.
I don't know. How do you talk to people who think there is only one correct way to look at any political issue and they just so happen to hold those positions 100% of the time?
Because the thinking on the right is WRONG! The problem with the right is they live in a fucking bubble & are detached from reality! I mean Donny "Tiny Hands" Drumpf says that climate change is a Chinese hoax & people buy into it...You do know that when Drumpf says "Nobody knows "INSERT ANYTHING HERE" more than me" it's bullshit right? The dude couldn't even say origin right, the fuckin dunce said oranges!...To be fair the White House put in their OFFICIAL transcripts "oringes"...hahaha...So THIS is where were at now? This kinda shit is why the right STAYS IGNORINT! We have such a moronic-snowflake-liar as President, that rather than acknowledge he made a mistake, they just make-up new words to appease him? Please tell me again how I am supposed to talk to these crazy ass people?

Macduff

Apr 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Th

Because the thinking on the right is WRONG! The problem with the right is they live in a fucking bubble & are detached from reality! I mean Donny "Tiny Hands" Drumpf says that climate change is a Chinese hoax & people buy into it...You do know that when Drumpf says "Nobody knows "INSERT ANYTHING HERE" more than me" it's bullshit right? The dude couldn't even say origin right, the fuckin dunce said oranges!...To be fair the White House put in their OFFICIAL transcripts "oringes"...hahaha...So THIS is where were at now? This kinda shit is why the right STAYS IGNORINT! We have such a moronic-snowflake-liar as President, that rather than acknowledge he made a mistake, they just make-up new words to appease him? Please tell me again how I am supposed to talk to these crazy ass people?
Thanks for proving my point.

May 2019
To stoned to know!
Ok, before I rush to judgement can you plea
Thanks for proving my point.
Can you please tell me, do you believe that climate change is a real thing, that man has exacerbated the problem & if things don't improve within the next 12 years, there will be irreversible consequences?

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
Th

To be fair the White House put in their OFFICIAL transcripts "oringes"...hahaha...

I have not laughed so hard in weeks!
God bless you!
I'm still laughing....
Tears!

May 2019
A Van Down by the River...
So, I'm accidentally watching Chris Matthews tonight. He's holding a Town Hall in Pennsylvania.

I wasn't paying attn at first, but then heard the crowd booing an older lady. I rewound (God Bless DVRs) to see what she said that got the crowd riled. She said that Trump made her "proud to be an American, more and more every day." I don't agree with her sentiment, but I wouldn't "boo!" her for expressing a deeply held belief. Besides, when is it a bad thing to be proud of your country?
The next guy who got up started spouting off about how America has rigged voting machines in other countries, among other disproven conspiracy theories/rationalizations (including the 9/11 hooha) and Chris blessedly shut him down.

This kind of sums up how I segregate Trump supporters. We're all Americans, so if you like Trump, okey dokey. But if someone starts parroting completely debunked lies, and flamboyant propaganda, it does warrant shutting down. A lie is a lie is a lie no matter how many times the president says his crowd size was the biggest or his dad was born in Germany or Obama wiretapped him.... You can support a president without supporting the lies.

Plus, Trump doesn't want my support, and has never made any attempt to garner it. He wants to make me angry, frustrated and feel disenfranchised.
He plays to his base exclusively, which isn't presidential let alone American.

If he were true to his word, Trump wouldn't want American great for just 36% of America.

Sep 2011
aMEEErica
Is there a sugar free version for the diabetics?
I remember diabetic ice cream as one of the first sugar substitute products for diabetics, (ice cream is kind of a double-whammy, not only does it have sucrose, it also has lactose, milk sugar) my grandfather used to have it back in the 60s, (gawd knows what they used to make it! :zany: "Saccarine" probably, another early product) but I can't find it in the store nowadays Birdz.

I have "borderline" and have reduced my sugar intake much from what it was when I was younger, but I do partake from time to time and know what my limitations are.

I never use "sugar free" products though, don't like the chemicals or the taste!

Thx :)

Last edited: