Righties distributing DDOS tool to attack healthcare website

May 2012
By the wall
So nobody is talking about this "tool" because they don't want it to become known, yet rw's apparently all know about it and are using it?

That is beyond precious!

Maybe, just maybe, they actually vetted it and it turned out to be bogus which is why they aren't including it in official reports and the media isn't covering it?

Naw, that can't possibly be the reason why.....ooooops I just got my link to the tools, time to go to work.....hahahaha

Jul 2013
Nashville, TN
So nobody is talking about this "tool" because they don't want it to become known, yet rw's apparently all know about it and are using it?

That is beyond precious!

Maybe, just maybe, they actually vetted it and it turned out to be bogus which is why they aren't including it in official reports and the media isn't covering it?

Naw, that can't possibly be the reason why.....ooooops I just got my link to the tools, time to go to work.....hahahaha
Are you suggesting that RWNJ would not sabotage the site if they could?

May 2012
By the wall
Are you suggesting that RWNJ would not sabotage the site if they could?
Sure but the problem is that they don't need to.

This site had problems the second it started, basically there was no need to sabotage it.

No reason to rob a bank if there's no money in the vault.

Crusher

Former Staff
Aug 2011
Heaven Above
The state exchange sites worked and they too had bottom of the barrel enrollment.

This article was written for willing idiots to believe and spread around. Simple logic tells us that the site's architecture and the high costs of Obamacare was the problem.

You guys looking completely foolish for buying this crap.

May 2012
By the wall
So explain this from the article than?

And the DHS did not bring it up for obvious reasons of not wanting to advertise the attack tool.

A link to the attack tool “Destroy Obama Care!” was specifically omitted from this report for the same obvious reasons.
So you can get 18,000 hits in a matter of seconds yet the Congress and the DHS don't want to talk about it because people may find out about it?

How in the world does that make any sense to you?

Also let's not even talk about the fact that you have no idea, if this tool is being used, of who is actually doing it.

For all you know its a bunch of progressives, actually it would take millions using this tool at once but that's irrelevant, to blame the republicans to make them look bad.

Just as plausible.