Rob Ford, a new disgrace

The Man

Former Staff
Jul 2011
Toronto

Toronto mayor Rob Ford is once again in the spot light as a new video of him has been released this morning by the Toronto police. “In this second video, we just see the mayor dressed in a leather suit and holding a whip. He is accompanied by what appear to be some sado-masochist fetishists in a dark back alley of Toronto, but otherwise there is nothing illegal in it either ,” said a spokesman for the Toronto Police service at a press conference this morning. ” However, we had to disclose the content of the video as many news agencies requested the video to be released through the freedom of information act,” he explained to reporters. - See more at: Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Astonishing New Video Leaked
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford Astonishing New Video Leaked

Man, I feel sorry for Torontonians... Can you imagine, looking at that photo above, and realizing, that's your fucking mayor up there!

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2006
Vancouver
What?

Is that real?

Bull fucking SHIT Toronto Police Service was "forced" to release this three weeks before the election.

The Fords have been swearing Toronto Police have been conspiring against him for years. If they actually released this to the public their chief needs to be removed from office, now.

I'm praying this isn't true. Toronto cops would be disgraced. They have NO authority to release that.

Jun 2006
Vancouver
Yeah. The spokesman was unnamed and the Freedom of Information Act wasn't capitalized.

Shame on me, ha ha

Caidh Mor

Former Staff
Aug 2012
the Man said:
Conan O'Brien My favorite late night comic
Close, but not quite. That's Ryan Styles on "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" They're both tall, gangly guys though, so considering all he does is through his hands up and fall over, I can understand the mistake.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2011
God Bless Texas
just. wow. Was it also in Canada that female judge was into this stuff and unfortunately for her there were photos?