Robert Mueller’s Letter Reveals The Secret Agenda Behind His Report And Why He’s Upset With Bill Barr

Nov 2018
Maryland
Mueller is not a good guy. In fact, he has shown all along he was out to get Trump, and he tried, really hard, to get Trump. But, the fact is, he couldn't come up with enough goods to get the job done. Mueller is part of the Deep State, hired all Democrats many of whom loved Hillary and wanted her to win. They were not happy campers when Trump defeated her and wanted to do all they could to get Trump out of office.

National Review’s Andy McCarthy unpacks what he sees driving this.
Parsed carefully (which you have to do with the special counsel’s Jesuitical work), Mueller is precisely not saying that Barr misrepresented his key findings. He is saying that he and the Clinton/Obama minions he recruited to staff the case wrote the report with a certain mood music in mind. To their chagrin, Barr gave us just the no-crime bottom line. Mueller would have preferred for us to feel all the ooze of un-presidential escapades he couldn’t indict but wouldn’t, from his lofty perch, “exonerate.”​
The purportedly private letter to Barr, like Mueller’s purportedly confidential report, was patently meant for public consumption, and thus leaked to the Post late yesterday. The timing is transparently strategic: the leak drops a bomb as Barr was preparing for two days of what promises to be combative congressional hearings, starting this morning; it gives maximum media exposure to Mueller’s diva routine and its Democratic chorus, while the attorney general gets minimal time to respond to asinine cries of that he should be charged with perjury, held in contempt, and – of course – impeached.

Mueller is a freakin temp, he doesn’t get to decide what to do with a report he was contracted to write. He doesn’t get to tell the Attorney General how to explain the results to the nation. He shouldn’t get to leak confidential correspondence in order to try to embarrass Barr.
What Mueller wanted to do was control the narrative between the time Barr received the report and the time the redacted copy was released. He wanted to slime and insinuate guilt on the part of people whose only sin was beating Hillary Clinton in November 2016. Barr foiled that attempt and Mueller is torqued. Screw him and the white jackass he rode in on.

Robert Mueller's Letter Reveals the Secret Agenda Behind His Report and Why He's Upset With Bill Barr

Rasselas

Former Staff
Feb 2010
USA
I can't tell what Mueller wanted. I don't even know the man. But it seems like Mr. McCarthy is generating a lot of words to obscure what's obvious--Mueller thought his report said some things that didn't come through in Barr's summary--things that are important for understanding what happened. This isn't about what "Mueller gets to decide." It's about what the report says contrasted with what Barr claimed it said. Sure, Barr had the power to do what he did, but since when does might make right?

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
I can't tell what Mueller wanted. I don't even know the man. But it seems like Mr. McCarthy is generating a lot of words to obscure what's obvious--Mueller thought his report said some things that didn't come through in Barr's summary--things that are important for understanding what happened. This isn't about what "Mueller gets to decide." It's about what the report says contrasted with what Barr claimed it said. Sure, Barr had the power to do what he did, but since when does might make right?
McCarthy does that - a lot

It's why he one of the "go to" sources for Trump Supporters here.

I also don't understand how he posted that "Mueller knew from his first day on the job that there was no collusion."

Far as I know he was not on Mueller's team and has no way to actually verify that statement.

It's just his "conjecture".

And he is trying to make Mueller out to be "political" when from everything I have read, points to the opposite.

Mar 2019
California
Who cares? Never happened nohow. Proven fact. But the Dems will keep on trying to make more stew out of the same used up oyster.

HayJenn

Jul 2014
CA
Obviously, you didn’t read the report. Mueller laid out a case for obstruction, but didn’t indict him because of DOJ policy. He said it in so many words IN THE FUCKING REPORT.
That article is basically just old worn out talking points that have been debunked over and over.

Seriously he wrote the Mueller was just a "temp"

WTF?