Robert Redford President Trump's dictator-like administration is attacking the values America holds dear

Dec 2015
In Your Heart!
Robert Redford President Trump's dictator-like administration is attacking the values America holds dear
This monarchy in disguise has been so exhausting and chaotic, it’s not in the least bit surprising so many citizens are disillusioned.
By Robert Redford

"We’re up against a crisis I never thought I’d see in my lifetime: a dictator-like attack by President Donald Trump on everything this country stands for. As last week’s impeachment hearings made clear, our shared tolerance and respect for the truth, our sacred rule of law, our essential freedom of the press and our precious freedoms of speech — all have been threatened by a single man."
"It’s time for Trump to go — along with those in Congress who have chosen party loyalty over their oath to “solemnly affirm” their support for the Constitution of the United States. And it’s up to us to make that happen, through the power of our votes."
"But this is it. There are only 11 months left before the presidential election; 11 months before we get our one real chance to right this ship and change the course of disaster that lies before us."

############################################################################
KUDOS to Robert Redford as he is entirely correct in what he is saying. That should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. It is time for Trump to go and in a united and concerted effort 2020 gives us a good chance to make that happen.

Reactions: charleston2
Jul 2014
midwest
He's still alive?

Oh well, it's attacks by the "Hollywood Elite" Trump Haters/Hillary Lovers that helped Trump win the last election.

So, I'm not sure he's helping his cause...

Reactions: Madeline
Jun 2014
Cleveland, Ohio
This monarchy in disguise has been so exhausting and chaotic, it’s not in the least bit surprising so many citizens are disillusioned.
By Robert Redford

Said more or less the same thing to my coffee buddies this morning.

CNN appears uninterested in my remarks.

############################################################################
KUDOS to Robert Redford as he is entirely correct in what he is saying. That should be intuitively obvious to the most casual observer. It is time for Trump to go and in a united and concerted effort 2020 gives us a good chance to make that happen.