Rocked the PC world.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
Kid Rock is my hero! I am going to buy all his songs I do not currently have.

If this is posted somewhere else, merge it or Vulcan mind meld it, whatever you do. Kid Rock, "God forbid you say something a little wrong; you're a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this that and the other. People need to calm down, get a little politically correct," And I would say, you know, love everybody. Except, I'd say screw that Joy Behar bitch.

Then when asked to apologize, he apologizes for the language but not the sentiment.

Classic!

Did you know that Rush Limbaugh helped Joy Behar early in her career by getting her connected to the right people? She bashes him and Christians, and Deplorables etc.

One

Former Staff
Dec 2006
----> X <----
Kid Rock is my hero! I am going to buy all his songs I do not currently have.

If this is posted somewhere else, merge it or Vulcan mind meld it, whatever you do. Kid Rock, "God forbid you say something a little wrong; you're a racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this that and the other. People need to calm down, get a little politically correct," And I would say, you know, love everybody. Except, I'd say screw that Joy Behar bitch.

Then when asked to apologize, he apologizes for the language but not the sentiment.

Classic!

Did you know that Rush Limbaugh helped Joy Behar early in her career by getting her connected to the right people? She bashes him and Christians, and Deplorables etc.
Don't know anything about his politics, but as far as his music(?) goes...:vomit:
Haven't heard much real music created since the '70s.

Apr 2010
Oregon
Ah yes. A white man who who grew up in a wealthy Michigan family parading as a white trash folk hero lamenting the evils of PC culture.

The right’s favorite kind of fake persona.

It’s comical that RWers complain about the left and Hollywood so much when they are the ones who worship actors like Kid Rock and Trump .

boontito

Future Staff
Jan 2008
West Coast 4 Life
That Kid Rock has said things like this before is why I put the word "classic" in my post. I have always been a fan. Nothing new there.
LOL... Don't kid a kidder, Mr. I have always been a fan.

Anyway, back to your drooling over a celebrity... might want to grab a mop. :D

Feb 2011
Ever changing
It's funny when the anti-celebrity crowd ignores the fact that they elected a reality TV star as president and then slobbers all over a singer because he said something they agree with.

LOL
Yeah we really hated Ronald Regan and Charlton Heston, Both of whom were Presidents of the Screen Actor's Guild as well as great actors. Ronnie was a POTUS and Heston was the President of the NRA. LOL!!!