Rocked the PC world.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
You just don’t get it. They use the N-word as an endearment not as an insult, as a familiarity. They took back the word! They can say it. It would be like a fat person making fun of himself but it is different when others make fun of him.
You can be proud of being white but again you missed the point when they talk about black pride. It is because black people are seen as inferior and they want to take pride in their race. It’s amazing how little you understand about racism
Really? Am I white or black? Maybe a little of both? You assume much.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
LOL!!! The New York Times? according to unnamed sources? Many opinions? Treating blacks like "many unnamed sources" say as if they shouldn't be criticized because they are black is racist and the greatest insult. Trump thinks many people are dumb and not just because they are black. No one is a safe target when it comes to his verbal attacks. I will stick to the obvious increasing favorable opinions that the black community is forming regarding Trump. He got almost double the black vote than Romney.

However, break out those examples in a more response friendly way and I will address each one. Too tedious for me to do it. I have neither the time or patience.

Feb 2011
Ever changing
Wow we’ve actually devolved into “why can they say the n word”

Seriously the fuck
I fully understand the use of the N-word as a way of countering it's wrongful use. However, I feel it is detrimental. For instance, the #metoo and other things have lead women to calling themselves, "Nasty Women" or things like the "Slut Walk" where they strut around half dressed just bare tits hanging out. It can be self defeating. Like white people saying, "I'm a racist cracker".

Apr 2014
Maryland
LOL!!! The New York Times? according to unnamed sources? Many opinions? Treating blacks like "many unnamed sources" say as if they shouldn't be criticized because they are black is racist and the greatest insult. Trump thinks many people are dumb and not just because they are black. No one is a safe target when it comes to his verbal attacks. I will stick to the obvious increasing favorable opinions that the black community is forming regarding Trump. He got almost double the black vote than Romney.

However, break out those examples in a more response friendly way and I will address each one. Too tedious for me to do it. I have neither the time or patience.
His disapproval among black voters is over 80%.
I doubt if he got double the black vote that Romney got because he only got about 14% of the black vote. I’m sorry that you don’t see the New York Times as a legitimate new source. I’m sure the polls you look at are Rasmussen and fox

Apr 2014
Maryland
Whoa! Careful! FYI: Some PC snowflakes awhile back convinced staff to add that c-word to the list of thread ban worthy racial slurs here. Wouldn't want you to get in trouble.
Another example for my class they won’t allow the word cracker but the word bitch is perfectly acceptable l Sexism is a sanction prejudice and racism is an acknowledged prejudice

I don't know any conservative guys who need a safe space. But, maybe Pajama Boy has one for all of people still trying to figure out what gender they belong to, and which restroom to use.
Most of them live in bumblefuck surrounded by an aresenal, and never interacting with anybody other than like minded white christians. They are complete pussies. They live in a safe space, and still as chicken shit and scared about everything, gays, mexicans, black people, muslims, you name it, they are terrified LOL